cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have a safe Christmas holiday & rest of the 2020 year

melissalayton21
Opening Act

I just check on Pandora and it's working fine so I want you to have a safe Christmas holiday & I want you to have a safe rest of the 2020 year.

Moderator Edit: Format

Labels (3)
6 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hope you have a wonderful holiday season, @melissalayton21. ☃️

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

@melissalayton21  thank you, I hope you and your loved one's  have a great Christmas as well as a Happy and very safe New Year. Take care and stay safe.

P.S Take this Christmas and Holiday playlist and share it, more songs will be added to it as well.   

download (9).jpg  https://pandora.app.link/TLhuIf6X1bb  , enjoy the music. Be safe.  

Moderator edit: format

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

Jackie_Star
Underground

Hey guys 

How are you?

What's your favorite Christmas song?

Favorite Christmas movie?

😍Jackie Star

Tags (2)

Jackie_Star
Underground

dancing or really anytime

😍Jackie Star

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Jackie_Star. 👋

I'm doing well today. Happy Tuesday! 

🎄Favorite Christmas Song: The Christmas Song by Nat King Cole

🎅Favorite Christmas Movies: Elf and Home Alone

@MOHLovesAlaska started a christmas playlist if you're interested in adding songs to it, feel free to check it out here: A Christmas & Holiday Playlist For All 🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

@Jackie_Star good day to you, my favorite Christmas movie is the 1951 version of "Scrooge, A Christmas Carol" with Alistair Sim, you can watch it in color or b/w. My favorite Christmas song is "The Little Drummer Boy" the 1965 version, here is the link.  https://pandora.app.link/EbObtaMv3bb  .  Have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. Take care and stay safe.   

P.S And like @AlyssaPandora said, feel free to add some of your favorite Christmas and Holiday songs. I will add them to the playlist. Be safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska