cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long have you been using Pandora?

ShortieCx
Opening Act

Hello! I'm Shortie. This is my first post. I have been using Pandora for eight years. How long have you?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

-ShortieCx
Tags (1)
119 Replies

Hartless623
Underground

I wish I had my OG account information! But I lost that mannnnnny years ago. Not even sure what the email or log in was originally 🤔

BUT! I had to create a new account when I was in high school - so this account has been active since 2011! I’m aiming for the 20 year badge 😉 I’ll get there eventually!

SansVarnic
Underground

Been listening since roughly 2008, if a mod would like to confirm that, I'd be greatful.

Cgmill
Underground

I've been listening to Pandora since at least 2006 or 7... Loved it from the beginning, turned many people onto it, discovered many new members with it. I listen to it daily with 100 curated channels (which I generally shuffle all but the Xmas one). Proud to be a subscriber and supporter of this awesome service. 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SansVarnic The Pandora account connected to your Community account was created on 09/30/2009.

Hope this helps!

copaswilliam69
Opening Act

I've been listening to Pandora Radio for 18 years now. @Pandora you have been doing such a wonderful job keeping the free listening service coming

marcuslaw
Local Performer

I just received an email congratulating me on my tenth anniversary.

KUKIZOE
Opening Act

I've only had this account for a few months, but my old account was alive for 8 years. now I don't use it!

♡,
Kuki Yamazoe (KUKIZOE)

Nitrohead50
Diamond in the Rough

6/30/2015  according to my profile 

But I've been using pandora since the early 2000's

jochumr
Opening Act

June 2011 ... wow, 

PsychoSupport
Local Performer

I think I'm here since 2005.  love to actually know.

Drenched in Confusion

PsychoSupport
Local Performer

My profile says 2013, is that when I started the pay subscription?

I remember using Pandora and WinAmp exclusively for years before with the adds and then just Pandora with a subscription...

Drenched in Confusion

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PsychoSupport Your account was first created on 4/1/2013.

Hope this helps!

Cgmill
Underground

Agree, I know I used it during 2007-09 but... Different jobs and states make it easy to know for me. 

Mwallspecial
Opening Act

long enuf to switch to Spotify

0 Kudos

Stvnsndrs
Local Performer

Been looking around and can't seem to find when my account was created cam anyone tell me how to find out or can a mod help me out?

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Stvnsndrs Your account was created on 01/14/2006.

Thanks for being a long time listener with us!

Stvnsndrs
Local Performer

Thank you for the timely reply

nternes
Local Performer

Mine was about the same time! I'm still using my college email to login 13 years after college

Travlin
Underground

I don't remember. It has to be 15 years or so. Welcome

0 Kudos

Leese
Local Performer

I had a Pandora account but thought the grass was greener on the "other side" of some unknown reason, so now I'm back as of today.