cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long have you been using Pandora?

ShortieCx
Opening Act

Hello! I'm Shortie. This is my first post. I have been using Pandora for eight years. How long have you?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

-ShortieCx
Tags (1)
119 Replies

ShortieCx
Opening Act

Thanks. 😂🤣

-ShortieCx

207az
Local Performer

Ku ku me over 10 yrs.

RedJokerYT
Diamond in the Rough

i joined around 11/16/2020

i would like to know for sure

Take Care. Epik Table Flip (˚Õ˚)ر ~~~~╚╩╩╝

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RedJokerYT Looks like your Pandora account was created on 11/16/2020.

Happy to have you as a listener and Community member! :pandora:

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Carrjak
Local Performer

My freshman year of HS, so either 2008 or 2009. Pandora was the first ever "legal" Music streaming site I knew of and they helped me find so much more music than what I knew of back then, and even the stuff I'd heard but never knew the band/name. I'll always stay loyal to Pandora ❤️ 

@Carrjak , nice to meet ya. I have been with Pandora for almost a year and a half. It has been the greatest music experience I have ever had. I been with Spotify before Pandora, they were so, so. But I'm like you, I will always stay with Pandora. You take care and stay safe. 

P.S here is a playlist you can check out. It is called GSOTD playlist, it was created just for a daily post that is done here daily on Pandora.  https://pandora.app.link/iWC7in42web .  

MOHLovesAlaska

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Carrjak. 👋

I've taken a look and you've been a loyal listener since 09/28/2007. We really appreciate your continued support and we're happy to have you as a member of the :pandora: Community!

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

philflow
Local Performer

October 2011 for me, very interesting! it also displays how many listening hours!! lol 

@philflow  WOW..A decade of listening to Pandora, good for you. What kind of music do you like?? Here is a playlist that I have been adding to for the last 18 months and still counting. Enjoy the music.  https://pandora.app.link/hvhxhEUyzeb , take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

biz_ness
Local Performer

Hi! Are you able to let me know when I made my account? Or is there anyway for me to check on my own?

Thank you so much!

@biz_ness at the top right of this screen you will see your user icon, click on that, then click on "My Profile" in the next window you will see when your account was created. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @biz_ness. 👋

Looks like you created your Pandora account on 03/16/2012. 🎉

elijahmdawkins
Opening Act

Hi @ShortieCx,

I've been using Pandora for about 15 months. Not long, yet, but I hope to keep using Pandora for years to come!

Listener001
Not applicable

@Haverfordwest  i see you are a harry potter fan. You must be a slytherin?

Ahritter
Underground

Signed up in 2009. No regrets. Happy listening! 

Rosalaatkins1
Local Performer

Is there a way to look it up? I remember back when Pandora was a project evaluating music trends etc and there were no ads and no paid membership options etc. 

RRhino
Local Performer

Since it was mentioned on TechTV with Leo.  

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Rosalaatkins1. 👋

I just checked and it looks like your Pandora account was created on 10/19/2007

Thanks so much for being a longtime listener! :pandora:

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @RRhino. 👋

I checked your sign up date as well, and you've had a Pandora account since 11/04/2008.

Happy to have you as a listener! :pandora:

Pierrot
Local Performer

I know this is late, but I'm not sure! Id like to know how to find out!