cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long have you been using Pandora?

ShortieCx
Opening Act

Hello! I'm Shortie. This is my first post. I have been using Pandora for eight years. How long have you?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

-ShortieCx
48 Replies

ShortieCx
Opening Act

Thanks. 😂🤣

-ShortieCx

207az
Local Performer

Ku ku me over 10 yrs.

RedJokerYT
Diamond in the Rough

i joined around 11/16/2020

i would like to know for sure

Take Care. Epik Table Flip (˚Õ˚)ر ~~~~╚╩╩╝

AlyssaPandora

@RedJokerYT Looks like your Pandora account was created on 11/16/2020.

Happy to have you as a listener and Community member! :pandora:

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

Carrjak
Local Performer

My freshman year of HS, so either 2008 or 2009. Pandora was the first ever "legal" Music streaming site I knew of and they helped me find so much more music than what I knew of back then, and even the stuff I'd heard but never knew the band/name. I'll always stay loyal to Pandora ❤️ 

mohempstead
Gold Certified

@Carrjak , nice to meet ya. I have been with Pandora for almost a year and a half. It has been the greatest music experience I have ever had. I been with Spotify before Pandora, they were so, so. But I'm like you, I will always stay with Pandora. You take care and stay safe. 

P.S here is a playlist you can check out. It is called GSOTD playlist, it was created just for a daily post that is done here daily on Pandora.  https://pandora.app.link/iWC7in42web .  

mohempstead

AlyssaPandora

Hi, @Carrjak. 👋

I've taken a look and you've been a loyal listener since 09/28/2007. We really appreciate your continued support and we're happy to have you as a member of the :pandora: Community!

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

philflow
Local Performer

October 2011 for me, very interesting! it also displays how many listening hours!! lol 

mohempstead
Gold Certified

@philflow  WOW..A decade of listening to Pandora, good for you. What kind of music do you like?? Here is a playlist that I have been adding to for the last 18 months and still counting. Enjoy the music.  https://pandora.app.link/hvhxhEUyzeb , take care and stay safe.  

mohempstead