cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I love Country Music

Colee
Local Performer

I love country music! im still pretty young but i grew up on Garth Brooks and Joe Diffie. Brantley Gilbert is another big artist i love! 

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Tags (1)
35 Replies

adia
Underground

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@adia  Welcome to the Pandora Community!

I noticed your post is blank. If you'd like to ask a question in the community, feel free to edit your existing post by selecting the ":" menu and then selecting "Edit Message."

Screen Shot 2019-09-28 at 11.45.47 AM.png

In addition, if you haven't already done so, check out these Country music playlists that you may enjoy:

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

Lord_Isabella
Underground
Hey Adia new too! love peoplse

Anna040306
Opening Act
i love country also its plays in my room 24/7

Vera
Local Performer

Place putitonnowok

Keri
Underground

Call me

nemo305
Underground

Same here! Who can live without country music??  Not me!😁 I'm still petty young too but country mucis rocks!

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Colee @nemo305. 👋

What other country artists are you listening to?

Are there any stations that I should check out on Pandora?

Let me know if you have suggestions/recommendations! 🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

I grew up on a family dairy farm for the most earliest part of my life. Country music was in the house, it was in the barn, on the radio in the car. It was the only music I knew. Listening to George, Kenny, Dolly, Emmylou, Tammy, Hank and Hank Jr, Patsy and all the rest. We listened so much I really felt I knew them on a first name basis. I still like country music, just not as much as pop, soft rock and easy-listening music. I do like a little hard rock. Take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska

DrizzleProle
Local Performer

hiiiiiiii

dakotalindsey33
Underground

I will love to be your friend

dakotalindsey33
Underground

I love to listen to country music

@dakotalindsey33  Pandora has a daily post called GSOTD (Genre Songs Of The Day). I would love for you as well as others to post your favorites, I will add them to a playlist I created just for the GSOTD post. Think it over, but I would really like to see your favorites. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Lovewolfie
Diamond in the Rough

@adia and @DrizzleProle  hewo people! I love country music too! I also love pop, rap, R&B, and a little rock!

Gentleshy123
Underground

who likes to tell more about country music

pls send me personal message

Listener001
Not applicable

Country music is great. I recently have made a country music playlist. 

https://pandora.app.link/MiYXoJn9Lfb             

This has a couple folks songs too. These are probably some of the most common country songs  but i'm a fan of all the artists i have on this playlist. I want to add more songs on this playlist. So all the artist that have been mentioned above i'll check them out since i want to listen to something new.

Thank you @Colee  @Gentleshy123  @Lovewolfie  @dakotalindsey33  @DrizzleProle  @MOHLovesAlaska 

I_LOVEMUSIC34
Local Performer

anyone like country music and has a goo music artist they can tell me about

@I_LOVEMUSIC34 good afternoon, I do have some country music artists that I do like. There are two that are more sentimental for the fact that my parents liked them. One is George Jones, (my dad), and the other Mrs. Loretta Lynn (my mom). Me personally, I like Emmylou Harris, Faith Hill, Jewel (not many people know that she has country music) her album "Sweet And Wild" is a country album. Chris Stapleton, Kenny Rogers, and Kenny Chesney. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

ehssenior17
Opening Act

well i'm 17 almost 18 and i love the newer country like luke bryan, lee brice, luke combs, etc...