cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I love Pandora

jameslady
Diamond in the Rough

i love pandora i love its country radio. i love this app because i just love it i can listen to a lot of stuff like country, rap, hip hop, i can also listen to my favorite artists

30 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @jameslady. 👋

Glad to hear that you're enjoying Pandora! 

Who are your favorite country artists?

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

jameslady
Diamond in the Rough

Jason Aldean

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jameslady If you have the time today, we are actually hosting a live, virtual concert with Jason Aldean.

Find out more info here: Pandora LIVE featuring Jason Aldean 12/14

jameslady
Diamond in the Rough

i won't be at home to listen to it im going to wisconsin 

jameslady
Diamond in the Rough

plus im not going to be home for a while

jameslady
Diamond in the Rough

plus im listening to kane brown right now 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

I love Pandora too. I've been a member for about 8 1/2 years now. Whenever I've ever had any issues with Pandora they have always been relatively quick about helping me to resolve the matter. One of the things I like about Pandora is how you can discover new artists. In November I was listening to 1 of my stations when they played an artist I wasn't familiar with, Amos Lee. The first song I heard by him, "Sweet Pea" I liked so much that I added it to my favorites playlist and later even created an Amos Lee station.

jameslady
Diamond in the Rough

i missed the live thing yesterday im sorry about that i got kids to take care of so yeah that why i wasn't home last night their names are jake and dixie

jameslady
Diamond in the Rough

im crying right now because a lot of my friends died in the mayfield tornados they was working in the candle factory  

jameslady
Diamond in the Rough

but the good thing is im going to their funerals over Christmas break 

jameslady
Diamond in the Rough

good morning 

jameslady
Diamond in the Rough

but  won't be online all Christmas break

jameslady
Diamond in the Rough

my life was rough and hard when i was 10 i got abused by my mom and step dad and my mom and step dad let me in the middle of the interstate with both my sister when i turn 12 and now i live by my self with my girlfriend and our two kids which is hard when i have a lot of things going on in my family plus i have no mom now i only have a real dad now thats it

jameslady
Diamond in the Rough

plus i don't like my mom 

0 Kudos

jameslady
Diamond in the Rough

i work at the kyumh in kentucy and i call this one women mom because she calls me her son even though she ain't my real mom

0 Kudos

jameslady
Diamond in the Rough

plus the womens name is lorna lee 

0 Kudos

jameslady
Diamond in the Rough

good morning 

jameslady
Diamond in the Rough

its friday

jameslady