Diamond in the Rough

OK

Im used to having to fight to be notice in the online world

and right after i shared my playlist i got replied by @MOHLovesAlaska

it was just amazing.

I just wanted to thank you and the rest of Pandora Community

Take Care. Epik Table Flip (˚Õ˚)ر ~~~~╚╩╩╝
6 Replies

@RedJokerYT  Thank you for that, and your welcome. Every time you make a selection you will be mentioned for it. And that goes for all who want to make some favorite choices as well. Take care and stay safe.  

P.S You know, you could go right to the GSOTD post click reply, make your selections. From there I will add them to the playlist. The choice is yours, but either way, you will get full mention for your selections. Be safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RedJokerYT @MOHLovesAlaska is the best! 

We're happy to see your activity around the Community as well, @RedJokerYT.

Feel free to reach out if you ever have any questions. 🤝

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @RedJokerYT. 👋

Glad to have you as a member of the Pandora Community and that you're meeting new folks like @MOHLovesAlaska

We hope to see you around more often.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)

@AdamPandora  Thank you for such a great compliment, too much of one though. I thank you @AdamPandora  for your great kindness. Have a great day, as well as a great week. Take care and stay safe dear friend. 

MOHLovesAlaska

kowtko21
Local Performer

just want to give this community a huge shout out! and thank you! it is so nice to be able to listen to the music my father loved very much! and it helps me very much know that he is up-above smiling down from the heavens! huge huge thank you to everyone!

@kowtko21 I'm truly sorry for your loss. Hanging on to those memories, those moments that grab our attention and puts a smile on our face because it reminds us of something they did, or would say. I still have those moments about my pop, he will be gone 20 years this coming January. The memories are truly special. Keep your head up dear friend. 

Take care, and GOD bless. 

MOHLovesAlaska