cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need some new music

ashl3e
Local Performer

Anyone have any new or good songs they want to share with me ?

my genre is 

rap, r&b, grunge, classic rock, & some country.

I pretty much like anything with a good beat and good lyrics 

28 Replies

bugzdeebunny
Opening Act

Me too and that album cover is fye...

0 Kudos

Ak23
Local Performer

Try out Tyler Childress, Whiskey Myers, Blacktop MOJO.  Chris Cornell's solo stuff, particularly his cover of Billie Jean and Nothing Compares to You

bmike
Underground

do what you want to do it doesn´t matter its going to be fine try to breathe the try to listen to some beats so you can come up with some thing

0 Kudos

Jo_Klutch
Opening Act

https://pandora.app.link/9eC8tUg1GFb

Listen to Jo Klutch’s newest album release along with other great songs on three of his most recent releases. Music inspired by Juice Wrld, Lincoln Park, Coldplay, 21 Pilots, and more. Album “Katalyst,” album “Memories,” and album “Righteous Hearts!” Produced by Klutch Productions Inc, you will find a mash up of music genre’s from melodic pop/rap, hyperpop, punk/rap, rap/rock, acoustical rock, and more that have yet to be named! 

28jmgray
Up & Coming Artist

I need some songs please and I'm lonely 

DRACO AND MATTHEO MY LOVE
0 Kudos

MarieK
Underground

Twenty One Pilots.  All there songs are awesome! You get a little of everything with them depending on which of their eras you listen to.

28jmgray
Up & Coming Artist

dead man, daylight, skin and bones and others from David Kushner 

DRACO AND MATTHEO MY LOVE
0 Kudos

leahtanguy527
Underground

Have you ever listened to any of DAX's music? His song Alcoholic is really good. And I just discovered this guy, Livingston. He's new. He's got a really good song coming out on March 8th. I can't remember the name of it ATM. Lol. Oh and if you're a horror fan, you should check out Skitz Craven. 

0 Kudos

leahtanguy527
Underground

I think you are exactly right. Drugs, alcohol, an unhappy life, and all the pressures of being famous might have been more than Kurt could handle. I often wonder just how far Nirvana would have went if he had lived. 

0 Kudos