cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas

cstallbaumer10
Local Performer

I have a few ideas that I personally think would make this app better & I like to think others would agree.

1. The Website version needs to have a way that gives you are warning if a song is already in a playlist when you go to add it (like that app does)

2. A way to sort our playlist songs in ABC order, by Artist, etc. and not just the order the songs were added

3. Away for anyone to upload their own work

4. A way to mass delete songs. Like hit a button for delete multiple, then you just check mark the ones you no longer want, hit delete again and a warning pops up click ok, & their deleted. Also a delete all button too

2 Replies

emailsich
Opening Act

I can see and agree with most of these suggestions.

1) an auto eliminate duplicates function would be helpful, if it isn't already in there... 

2) Sort functions in any voluminous list is also critical... 

3) Uploading your own CDs would probably be problematic with royalties and CopyRite...  And I don't understand the point.  Everything you listen to Pandora on has a hard drive, doesn't it?

4) Changing over to a tick box selection menu to delete files would also be helpful...

Just one man's opinions...

TannerPandora

Hi @cstallbaumer10! Thanks for posting! We love to hear feedback from our listeners.

Keep in mind the best way to post multiple ideas to the Feature Request board is by writing a post for each idea so we can be clear about updates and statuses. For now, I've moved your message over to the Community Chat.

Looking through your list, I see that some of your feedback already exists with similar posts. Feel free to comment on the ideas and give them a vote by tapping on the heart. ❤️ I've linked the similar posts below. Of course, if you feel that the current idea doesn't best suit your feedback, please feel free to create a new post. For more information about best practices when posting feedback, check out the Feature Request Policy and FAQ.

Thanks for being part of community!

1. The Website version needs to have a way that gives you are warning if a song is already in a playlist when you go to add it (like that app does)

FR Link: Notification for Duplicate Songs within Playlists

2. A way to sort our playlist songs in ABC order, by Artist, etc. and not just the order the songs were added

FR Link: More sorting options for Playlists 

3. Away for anyone to upload their own work

FR Link: Add Custom Album Art on Stations & Playlist

4. A way to mass delete songs. Like hit a button for delete multiple, then you just check mark the ones you no longer want, hit delete again and a warning pops up click ok, & their deleted. Also a delete all button too

FR Link: Bulk Add-Delete-Edit-Search Content (Stations, Playlists, Thumbs)

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport