cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspiring Quotes

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Every day I get inspiring quotes sent to my e-mail. I decided to start sharing the quotes daily with my Pandora community.

TODAY'S QUOTE

"The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any." - Alice Walker

Alice Walker is a Pulitzer Prize-winning writer with more than 30 literary works...including "The Color Purple".

I hope this daily post will inspire someone. I'll post again tomorrow. Peace! ✌

P.S.

If you like the quotes give me some love with a Thumbs Up. Thanks!

158 Replies

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Good Thursday morning to you all. Here's today's Inspiring Quote: 

"Live for each second without hesitation." Elton John

Well, I hope you all have a great day. Peace! ✌️

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Good Friday morning to you all. Here's today's Inspiring Quote: 

"Only one mountain can know the core of another mountain." Frida Kahlo

Well, I hope you all have an awesome weekend. Peace! ✌️

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Good Monday afternoon to you all. This week I'll be sharing quotes ALL about music. Here's Today's Inspiring Quote: 

"Words make you think. Music makes you feel. A song makes you feel a thought." - Yip Harburg 

I don't know who Yip Harburg is/was but I love this quote. Anyway, I hope you all have an awesome day. Peace! ✌️

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Good Tuesday morning to you all. As I mentioned yesterday, all this week I'm posting musical quotes. Here's today's Inspiring Quote: 

"Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can’t." - Johnny Depp 

This is SUCH a true statement. Anyway, I hope you all have an awesome day. Peace! ✌️

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Good Wednesday afternoon to you all. All this week I'm continuing with quotes about music. Here's today's Inspiring Quote: 

"Even if you can’t sing well, sing. Sing to yourself. Sing in the privacy of your home. But sing." - Rebbe Nachman 

I wholeheartedly agree with this quote. Singing does something for the soul. Anyway, I hope you all have a great day. Peace! ✌️

Jazzlynn172005
On the Rise

@UncleBud I love that

Jazzlynn M. Schrader

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Jazzlynn172005 I'm glad you liked the quote. All this week and maybe next week too, I'm going to be posting music quotes. I found them on Bored Panda.

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Good Thursday morning to you all. All this week I've been sharing quotes about music. Here's today's Inspiring Quote: 

"Music is a weapon in the war against unhappiness." - Jason Mraz 

I love Jason Mraz and I love this quote by him. Music definitely is a weapon we have against unhappiness. Anyway, I hope you all have an awesome day. Peace! ✌️

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for this week's music quotes, @UncleBud. 🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Jazzlynn172005
On the Rise

@UncleBud That quote is so true. Thanks for the inspiring quote!

Jazzlynn M. Schrader

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@AlyssaPandora I'm glad you like them. I think I'll also have enough music quotes to continue it thru next week. 

@Jazzlynn172005 I'm also glad you liked the quote. It really is so true.

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Good Friday morning to you all. All week long I have been sharing quotes about music. I will continue this next week as well. Here's today's Inspiring Quote: 

"When we listen to music we are not listening to the past, we are not listening to the future, we are listening to an expanded present." - Alan Watts 

This is a cool quote. Anyway, I hope you all have an awesome weekend. Peace! ✌️

Brighteyes58
Local Performer

Hello, I am Brighteyes58...I like listening to Gospel and R&B as well as jazz. I like the songs Pandora plays...I enjoy the oldies from way past...Mostly 70, 80 and 90.

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Good Tuesday afternoon to you all. Last week as well as this week the quotes are all music-inspired so of you missed them any last week, go back and read them. Here's today's Inspiring Quote: 

“Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are messed up.” - Hans Christian Anderson 

This quote made me laugh and smile. It's so true. Anyway, I hope you all have an awesome day. Peace! ✌️

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Good Wednesday morning to you all. I hope those who have been reading these posts this week and last week have been enjoying the music-themed quotes. Here's today's Inspiring Quote: 

"Music is the strongest form of magic." - Marilyn Manson 

While I'm not a fan of Marilyn Manson, I do like his quote. Music certainly has what one might call magical qualities. Anyway, I hope you all have a great day. Peace! ✌️

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Good Thursday morning to you all. I hope everyone that has been reading these posts from last week and this week have been enjoying the music-themed quotes. Here's today's Inspiring Quote: 

“The world’s most famous and popular language is music.” - Psy 

This is an awesome quote that I wholeheartedly agree with. Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful day. Peace! ✌️

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Good Friday morning to you all. I hope everyone had enjoyed the music-themed quotes last week and this week. Here's today's Inspiring Quote: 

"I think music in itself is healing. It’s an explosive expression of humanity. It’s something we are all touched by. No matter what culture we’re from, everyone loves music." - Billy Joel 

This is a great quote which I completely agree with. Well, I hope you all have an awesome weekend. Peace! ✌️

UncleBud
Chart Topper

I'm on vacation this week so I won't be posting again until Monday.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

No worries, @UncleBud.

Be safe, and hope you have an amazing vacation!