cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspiring Quotes

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Every day I get inspiring quotes sent to my e-mail. I decided to start sharing the quotes daily with my Pandora community.

TODAY'S QUOTE

"The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any." - Alice Walker

Alice Walker is a Pulitzer Prize-winning writer with more than 30 literary works...including "The Color Purple".

I hope this daily post will inspire someone. I'll post again tomorrow. Peace! ✌

P.S.

If you like the quotes give me some love with a Thumbs Up. Thanks!

158 Replies

Listener001
Not applicable

i hope u have a good weekend 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Listener001 Thank you Skylar and I hope you also have a good weekend.

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Good Monday morning to you all. Here is today's Inspiring Quote:

"What do you do when there's nowhere to turn? You drive straight ahead." - Leslie Gordon

Physician Leslie Gordon recalled how she chose her course of action when faced with heartbreaking news in the summer of 1998. Her 22 month old son was diagnosed with progeria, an extremely rare syndrome that causes rapid aging and premature death. Gordon created the Progeria Research Foundation, where she and her team continue to reach promising milestones in the search for a cure.

I hope everyone has an awesome day. Peace! ✌

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for today's quote and the inspiration behind it, @UncleBud.

Have a great start to your week! 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@AlyssaPandora You're welcome. I like sharing something about the person each quote comes from. Hope your week is awesome.

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Good Tuesday morning to you all! I have a great quote for you today. Here's today's Inspiring Quote:

"The older I get, the greater power I seem to have to help the world." - Susan B. Anthony

Susan B. Anthony spent most of her later life, in the 1890's, as president of the National Woman Suffrage Association. After enduring a lifetime of sexist ridicule for her activism, post presidency - in her late seventies and into her eighties - she attended speaking engagements in Europe, where she was embraced as an American hero. Although Anthony did not live to see women earn the right to vote in 1920, in her later years she witnessed the public deferring to her wisdom.

I hope today's quote inspires someone. Everyone have an awesome day. Peace! ✌

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Good morning and I hope this Wednesday morning is going all right for you today. Here's today's Inspiring Quote:

"It is not a daily increase, but a daily decrease. Hack away at the inessentials." - Bruce Lee

Legendary martial artist and actor Bruce Lee says that by stripping away unnecessary distractions, we make room for the objects, experiences, and people that are essential to our happiness.

Hope today's quote helps someone. Have an awesome day.

Tags (1)

Alphagirl
Up & Coming Artist

I really like this quote thanks @UncleBud 👍🏻

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Good morning and happy Thursday to all. Hey, it's almost the weekend. Yay! Anyway, here's today's Inspiring Quote:

"See all human behavior as one of two things: either love, or a call for love." - Marianne Williamson

With these simple words, author, activist, and spiritual leader Marianne Williamson exposes the very heart of empathy and compassion. It's easy to let feelings of anger, blame, or judgement cause animosity with others. But if we take a moment to analyze the behavior of those around us, Williamson suggests, we're likely to notice that they are either acting out of love our the deeply human fear of living without it.

How true. I've said for years that behind every hateful person is someone who needs to be loved. Well I hope you all have an awesome day. Peace! ✌

Tags (1)

Alphagirl
Up & Coming Artist

I love it 👍🏻

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Alphagirl Thank you! I really enjoy reading and posting these quotes. It gives me something to think about as I start my morning.

Alphagirl
Up & Coming Artist

No problem 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Good afternoon and Happy Friday to all. Sorry I didn't get this post up earlier like I normally do but today has been a busy day for me. Anyway, here's today's Inspiring Quote:

"I will either find a way, or make one." - Hannibal

In 218 BC, Hannibal led his army from modern-day Spain all the way to Italy and toward Rome. When they approached the Alps his generals warned him they could not cross the Alps with the horses and elephants they brought. Refusing to be deterred this is when Hannibal made the above quote. He and his troops forged their own path across the mountains, and continued their March thru Italy.

This is and old quote today but nevertheless still so true. I hope everyone has an awesome weekend. I'll share again on Monday. Peace! ✌

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @UncleBud. 👋

Thank you for today's quote. This is very true and reminds me of this quote "Where there is a will, there is a way."

Hope you're having a nice Friday! 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Well good Monday evening to anyone who might be reading this. I normally get this post up early in the morning but today was a busy day for me. Anyway, here's today's Inspiring Quote:

"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." Albert Einstein

Even though this post is late, I hope someone sees it and is inspired by it. Peace! ✌

Tags (1)

@UncleBud great quote, and great post you have created. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@MOHLovesAlaska Thank you! I liked today's quote as well.

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Good Tuesday morning! Here's today's Inspiring Quote:

"Freedom consists not in doing what we like, but in having the right to do what we ought." - Pope John Paul II

I hope today's quote inspires someone. I hope you all have an awesome day. Peace! ✌

Tags (1)

Listener001
Not applicable

Thank u 

For the quote

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Listener001 You're welcome.