cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspiring Quotes

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Every day I get inspiring quotes sent to my e-mail. I decided to start sharing the quotes daily with my Pandora community.

TODAY'S QUOTE

"The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any." - Alice Walker

Alice Walker is a Pulitzer Prize-winning writer with more than 30 literary works...including "The Color Purple".

I hope this daily post will inspire someone. I'll post again tomorrow. Peace! ✌

P.S.

If you like the quotes give me some love with a Thumbs Up. Thanks!

158 Replies

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Good Wednesday afternoon to you all. I hope your day has been good so far. Here's today's Inspiring Quote:

"The path from dreams to success does exist." - Kalpana Chawla 

Dr. Kalpana Chawla became the first Indian-born woman in space.

I do believe it is good to have dreams. I also believe going after our dreams is possible. Anyway, have an awesome day. Peace! ✌️

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing, @UncleBud. Nice quote for the day!

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@AlyssaPandora You're welcome! I actually enjoy reading and sharing these every day.

@UncleBud great choice for a quote, and I'm glad you were able to find something that you like from ownquotes.com. Take care friend and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Good Friday morning to you all. We're almost ready to start the weekend and I hope each of you DO have an awesome weekend. Here's today's Inspiring Quote:

"The ultimate luxury in life remains nature." - Robert Rabensteiner

I really enjoy being in nature and I agree with today's quote. Everyone should get out every now and then and enjoy a walk in the woods or a hike. I'll post again Monday. Peace! ✌️

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@UncleBud I agree!

One thing I learned from quarantining is how much I appreciate nature and being outdoors. 🌊 ☀️

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@AdamPandora We have a nature trail about 10 minutes from my house. I enjoy taking my dog there for walks. To me it's so peaceful to be in nature.

@AdamPandora, @UncleBud now you know why logging is by far my favorite occupation I ever had, and love ❤. There is nothing like being in the woods and seeing nature with its beauty. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@UncleBud @MOHLovesAlaska @AdamPandora I share the same sentiment,

Love nature and being outdoors. For me, nature is fresh, peaceful, and grounding. 

Happy Earth Day, everyone! 🌎

@AlyssaPandora the weight of the world just disappears when I step into natures elements. I love it, Alaska is just a whole new beginning. Can't wait. 

Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Good Monday afternoon to you all. I hope the day has gone well so far for you. Here's today's Inspiring Quote: 

"The earth is the mother of all people, and all people should have equal rights upon it." - Chief Joseph 

In 1879, Chief Joseph of the Nez Perce', traveled to Washington, DC to negotiate the return of his homeland. While he's was visiting, he granted an interview to reporters. What followed was a passionate polemic for equality. Almost 150 years later, it is an idea that remains worth fighting for. 

I hope you enjoy today's quote and I hope the rest of the day goes well for you. Peace! ✌️

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Good Wednesday morning to you all. I hope your week has been good so far. Here's today's Inspiring Quote: 

"It's more difficult to be simple, and it's easier to be more complicated." - Black Francis 

I hope everyone enjoys today's quote. Peace! ✌️

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Good Thursday afternoon to you. Here's today's Inspiring Quote: 

"No idea is final." - Taika Waititi 

I like today's quote. Flexibility and sometimes compromise allows you to change an original idea. I hope everyone has an awesome day. Hey! The weekend starts tomorrow. Yay! Peace! ✌️

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

I agree, @UncleBud. Most things (and people) are a work in progress and ever-changing. 

Nice choice for today's quote. Thank you for sharing! 🎧

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Good Friday morning to you all. I hope today will be an awesome day for you. Here's today's Inspiring Quote: 

"My heart is unlimited in the amount of love, but it is limited in the passion and commitment." - Dominique Levy 

I hope everyone enjoys today's quote. Have a great weekend and I'll share again Monday. Peace! ✌️

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Good Monday morning to you all. Here's today's Inspiring Quote: 

"A tree whose roots are deeply grounded fears no gale." Christian Mitewu 

I like this quote. The author isn't just talking about trees. You can replace "tree" with "person" and the quote is just as true. Anyway, I hope you have an awesome day. Peace! ✌️

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Good Tuesday morning to you. Here's today's Inspiring Quote:

"The willingness to accept responsibility for one's own life is the source from which self-respect springs." - Joan Didion 

This is really a good quote to live by. I hope everyone has an awesome day. Peace! ✌️

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Have a great day, @UncleBud!

Thanks for sharing today's quote. 🎧

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Good Thursday morning to you all. I hope the day has been good so far. Here's today's Inspiring Quote:

"To see takes time, like to have a friend takes time." Georgia O'Keeffe

I like this quote. I hope everyone else enjoys it as well. Have a great day! Peace ✌️

UncleBud
Chart Topper

Good Friday afternoon to you. We've made it to the end of another week. Here's today's Inspiring Quote: 

"We need men who can dream of things that never were." President John F. Kennedy 

I believe this quote in today's times means "we need people". I agree with this quote. I hope you all have an awesome weekend. Peace! ✌️