cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself

Pandora

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Whether you've been a long-time Pandora listener or are new to our platform, we'd like to take the time to welcome you to the Pandora family!

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?

We hope to hear from many of you and hope that your Pandora Community experience is a memorable one. 🎧

Tags (1)
1,287 Replies

Katie6
Underground

Hi my name is Katie I'm 13years old I like Pop,rap and country music

I'm from the USA and my favorite artist is Shawn Mendes, MattyB and many other alike artist's

I'm home schooled and I'm loven it!

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @Katie6 👋

Welcome to the Community and thanks for sharing!

I work from home, so I understand how convenient and fun it is to be at home at school!

Hope you're listening to some good tunes 🎶 while doing some homework or studying! Feel free to browse around the Community to find good music or some awesome features of Pandora.

Thanks for posting on the Community! :pandora:

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport

Stevew80
Local Performer

Name: Steve

Favorite Genre: Metal 🤘🤘

Listening To: Municipal Waste

Favorite Feature: I love the variety of music.

GeraldPandora

Hi @Stevew80 Welcome to the Community!

Feel free to jump to any discussions or our support pages for more information all Pandora!

Hope to see you around more!

P.S. Found a vintage Municipal Waste T-shirt at my local Goodwill the other day! What a coincidence that you were listening/mentioning it!

Djecho-thecure6
Underground

My , Name is Mark from Pennsylvania outside of Philly. I grew suburbs of Philly. 80's is my music, love industrial music, ecko, Depeche mode , and more. Was at live aid, amazing time. Absolutely best music of any time in my opinion and think people would agree!!

fju2112
Underground

Frank, Boston area, generally listen to 90s alt rock but will listen to 80s stuff, classic rock, etc. All over the map at the moment with what I'm listening to. Fave feature of Pandora is the "thumbprint radio" where the algorithm plays songs based on thumbs up I've given. 

I hadn't used this for years, and after downloading spotify for some Rogan content recently, remembered I had created a Pandora account years ago, and I'm now using it more than anything else for music, even my own playlists I keep in YouTube Music. 

Wish the user profiles had more features; seems the only way to do that is to connect to Facebook.

Chronic15
Underground

🔚‌‌🔙‌‌🔚‌‌🔛‌‌🔝‌ ‌🔙‌‌🔜‌     ‌🔝‌off  

GeraldPandora

Hi @Djecho-thecure6, @fju2112 and @Chronic15 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your introductions!

Glad to hear about your favorite genre of music, my favorite genre is 90's RnB!

Feel free to roam around and join any discussions around the Community!

Hope to see you around!

Djecho-thecure6
Underground

Name? Mark. From Pennsylvania. 80's my favorite. Listening to echo and bunnymen station I created 👍. Love making my own stations and sharing music, and love chatting with community about 80's music. 

Leese
Local Performer
  • Name? Lisa Fitzgerald
  • Where you're from? Texas
  • What your favorite genre of music is? It depends on my mood. Everything BUT NOT Screenshot_20220905-200941.png

country. 
  • What you're currently listening to? Chillhop/Lofi
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service? The Podcasts. 

Brea92672
Local Performer

Hey I love music. Their are some really awesome songs and music out their . I would love to live with the knowledge that is possible to receive our there in the world 🌎

16758432975683677237261332717606.jpg

• 16758433840445462460318719544120.jpg

0 Kudos

GeraldPandora

Hi @Brea92672 & @Leese 👋

Thanks for the introductions and welcome to the Community!

I love listening to Lo-Fi hip-hop especially when I'm reading or just working!

Please feel free to join any conversations or if you need any help with Pandora please don't hesitate to go to our Support space and jump on a thread!

See ya around! :pandora:

petersteele111
Underground

Hello, name is Peter and I started using Pandora back in April 2008. I am from FL, but currently live in the UP of Michigan. My favorite Genre of music is electro/dubstep it seems based on my thumbs up radio, but I also having piano, rap, trap, classical, folk, and rock. Currently right now I am listening to my dubstep station as I work.

I am a fullstack software developer and listen to pandora to drown out kids while I work out of my home office lol. I would say my favorite feature of Pandora is the stations that you can create a curate through likes and dislikes over time. I bet at this point, Pandora knows more about what I like than what I know myself.

Would be really cool to see a summary of what we enjoy based on our likes over the years. I know Pandora tracks this information as it sometimes shows why it suggested a certain song to us. Would be really cool to see that musical profile built on us and is something I have wanted to see for the better part of 10 years.

Anyways, nice to meet you all, and glad to be here. I have used this service for a long time now and it has been apart of my life since I was 18 and all through my adult life now. Pic below of me working in my home office not too long ago. 

324724304_487637996864865_765914676686748071_n.jpg 

Peter Steele

GeraldPandora

Hey @petersteele111 Thanks for introducing yourself and welcome to the Community!

I love listening to music/podcasts while working as well, helps passes the time and helps me focus more.

Please feel free to roam around the Community and hop in on any discussion or if you need support don't be shy to ask!

See you around! 👋

VannaFence
Local Performer

Hello Pandora Fam,

I’m #VannaFence and I’m here with my witch’s cat dawg Ravén (female chiweinie). We are with y’all from Southwest Virginia Wise/Lee Counties. Da backwoods of da backwoods, where country is redneckest… We wanna be rich & famous someday! We’re Saturday nite live funny, just needing the money honey… We love all music but Dolly Parton is our hero… She’ll tell ya, “it cost a lot to look this cheap”… And I would have left any and all other men for George Jones and we are still in mourning… Thanks for having us. We are excited to be here and apart of ya glory…

VannaFence
Local Performer

Oh yeah, I’m old and technically challenged so I don’t know Pandora enough yet to let ya know what system of Pandora we like…!!!and I forgot to say ✌️,🫶🏻,&🐓🍚 (peace,love, & chicken grits)

Nicolerodanhisl
Underground

I am also new here

Nicolerodanhisl
Underground

My name is Nicole rodanhisler 

Wayland mi

Country 

I like listening to pandora its my 2 year on here I love it

AJink89e
Underground
🙃👋

GeraldPandora

Hi @VannaFence and @Nicolerodanhisl 👋

Welcome and thanks for being a part of the Community! 🎉

We love to see fellow music lovers join our Community and share their experiences!

Hope to see you all around more, happy listening! 🎸🎧