cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself

Pandora

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Whether you've been a long-time Pandora listener or are new to our platform, we'd like to take the time to welcome you to the Pandora family!

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?

We hope to hear from many of you and hope that your Pandora Community experience is a memorable one. 🎧

Tags (1)
1,287 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @TAYLOR15. 👋

Welcome to the Pandora Community! We are thrilled to have you here and can't wait to chat about music with you. You mentioned that you love singing and drumming. Feel free to connect with other artists in the Pandora for Creators Community too. Look forward to seeing you around more often.  :pandora:

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

iCU2
Local Performer

Name? Tomas 

Where you're from? Illinois 

What your favorite genre of music is? My Shuffle 

What you're currently listening to? My Shuffle, Carin Leon w/jazz band! #21centuryreniassancemusic

A favorite feature of the Pandora service? The shuffle feature (sorry but with the taste I have in music that covers alot of different genres it is great to explore and enjoy all of them and your shuffle helps)

Crystalstees
Opening Act
Thanks.  I am Crystal 

Enjoy MORE & Be Safe 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @iCU2 @Crystalstees. 👋

It's great to see new faces joining our community. Welcome aboard and feel free to jump right in by sharing your favorite tunes in Music + Podcasts 🎶

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

nicole20lh
Local Performer

my name is nicole 

mississippi

country 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @nicole20lh. 👋

A warm welcome to our newest member! We look forward to getting to know you and hearing more about the types of music you enjoy. Feel free to share some of your fave country tunes in this thread: What's Your Favorite Country Song?  🎶

Twistedme
Underground
Hello,, My name is Allen. Nice to meet you all

theyluvkeke
Local Performer

hey i'm keke and i'm a new artist🙂

hope y'all have fun

-keke

andrewsdarlene7
Local Performer

👋 High my name is Darlene or you can call me Ms. D or Tootsme. I'm from Houston, Texas. Born in Amarillo Texas I love all types of music from rock and roll to rap, to alternative name it. I love it all. Currently I'm listening to the weekend The weekend is my favorite artist and I love love his voice. Okay no haters please. My favorite feature of Pandora if you can search for artists or song and make it your station. Peace, love and happiness to all of you. God don't like haters

Blasty23
Underground
  • Name? Kelsie Jo Stamper
  • Where are you from? Lewis County, KY 
  • What is your favorite genre of music? Punk Rock, Emo Rock, etc
  • What are you currently listening to? Cigarette Ahegeo By Penelope Scott 
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service? Music Collections

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Twistedme @theyluvkeke @andrewsdarlene7 @Blasty23. 👋

My name is Alyssa and I'm one of the community moderators. We're excited to welcome you to the Pandora Community. 

Feel free to check out our latest playlist challenge here: Challenge #36: Flower Playlist ‌🌼

We hope you'll find it a valuable resource and a fun place to connect with others who share your interest in music. Look forward to seeing you all around the community space. :pandora:

musiclover3536
Underground

Michael

Born and raised in Las Vegas, Nevada but currently live in Northern California.

My favorite genre is rock n roll. Second is country music or farm emo and third is pop music. 

Riders On The Storm by The Doors.

Pandora is really straightforward. Kind of like me. Sometimes I get frustrated with it bringing up songs that I have thumbed already too many times in a row. If it is over 4 times in a row it is easy for me to get bored with it. Complaints aside though it was the first internet radio I had so I always end up coming back to it at least once a month.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @musiclover3536. 👋

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or if there is anything we can do to help you settle in. Hope to see you around more often! :pandora:

BethMusic
Local Performer

I'm about 15 years subscribed.  Tried other services,  never like them. 

jgwopfrigid
Opening Act
Hi I’m JGwopFrigid I get excited for new listeners here’s my link please feel free to playlist it follow me and enjoy https://pandora.app.link/WVSmVe8AZzb

Sent from my iPad

WillTheWay520
Local Performer

WillTheWay520

Tucson Arizona

Country

"Make You Miss Me" - Sam Hunt 

Offline mode

dev2
Local Performer

Evening folks. From a fishing village with a drinking problem, on the west coast of Florida. Never knew Pandora had a community, very cool.

Currently Jelly Roll is my go to. Just discovered him and I can't stop listening.

Billy Strings is a new fav as well. That child can make bluegrass sound like heavy metal. Haha...

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BethMusic 👋 Thank you for being a longtime listener of Pandora. We're happy to have you! 🌟

@jgwopfrigid 👋 Thanks for sharing your tunes. If you haven't already, feel free to check out the Pandora for Creators Community as well. You can connect with other creators (artists and podcasters) to share best practices and learn more about the power of AMP tool. Check it out here: Creators Community

@WillTheWay520 👋 Nice to see you around the community space. I enjoy country music as well. Feel free to share some of your favorites in this thread: What's Your Favorite Country Song?

@dev2 👋  I've never heard of Jelly Roll but it looks like he has a new album coming out on June 2nd, 2023. I just googled him and I do see that he'll be in the Jacksonville and Tampa areas in October 2023 for his tour. 

I'm excited to welcome you all to the Pandora Community. We hope you'll find it a valuable resource and a fun place to connect with others who share your interest in music. :pandora:

tanierw
Local Performer

Hi I'm from Houston

D42itus1
Local Performer
  • Ross Dickinson
  • Baker County Oregon
  • Southern Rock?
  • Clarence White Radio
  • Discovery
Tags (1)