cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself

Pandora

Artboard 1.png

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Whether you've been a long-time Pandora listener or are new to our platform, we'd like to take the time to welcome you to the Pandora family!

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?

We hope to hear from many of you and hope that your Pandora Community experience is a memorable one. 🎧

Tags (1)
1,294 Replies

duster7
Opening Act

duster7 here.  Pennsylvania my home.  currently my music is easy listening.

my Pandora fav is the auto play feature.  When my playlist finishes - the same style music

continues.  My Jazz playlist is now playing.  When I listen to Jazz - it is more geared to the artist 

rather than the selected piece.  You would also fine my kind of Jazz is of the "soft shoe" style.

Later! - duster7.

Audy-1986
Local Performer

SA_PROFILE_CACHE.jpg

 Hi, I'm new to Pandora. So I just thought I'd drop in and give everyone a shout out & give ya'll a lil info on me. I'm a mother of 2 amazing, handsome sons, & a wife to one amazing husband. Been with my hubby going on 18 years & my kids are bout to be 13 years old & 16 years old. My life is pretty simple & normal. But it's a pretty SWEET LIFE if i do say so. 😁😜

Poncho1
Local Performer
Hi I am from Pottstown pa

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tanierw 👋 All the way from H-Town! We're happy to have you. Want to participate more? Check out some of our playlist challenges like this one: Challenge #27: Morning Playlist ‌☀️

@D42itus1 👋 One of my favorite features of Pandora is discovering new music and artists as well. @AdamPandora has a thread where he shares new music each week: New Music: Picks of the Week (05.28.23) 🎶 

@duster7 👋 I lived in Philadelphia for many years and I enjoy Jazz as well. Some of my faves include Ella Fitzgerald, Samara Joy, Louie Armstrong, John Coltrane. If you haven't already, share some of your favorite jazz selections here: Music + Podcasts

@Audy-1986 👋 It's great to see new faces joining our community. Thanks for sharing more about yourself. 

My name is Alyssa and I wanted to welcome each of you to the Pandora Community! :pandora:

It's a platform where you can find support, gain knowledge, and contribute your unique perspective to the collective conversation. Feel free to explore the various sections like Music + Podcasts, participate in ongoing discussions in Community Chat, or start your own threads.

Hope to see everyone around more often!

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)

traymond160
Underground

Hi Im Terry I have been using the Pandora application for 4 or more years. Im new to this community though.

I live in Fremont county Wyoming.

I really like Pandora for listening to my favorite music.

So thats my intro: 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @traymond160. 👋

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Check out newest posts here: 

We look forward to seeing you around the space more. 🎧

Scottrick1967
Local Performer

My type of music 🎵 I think I like to listen to is classic Rock and Roll. Get the led out!

SummerWillow
Local Performer
Thank you, I have been a member for years 😊
Just trying an upgrade. NO Ads!!!!

Pitbull
Local Performer

Hello! I am a music lover. Fascinated with all genres. Looking to open the conversation about what music means to YOU! 😍

Love to you all, 

Kelly Theodore

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SummerWillow @Scottrick1967 @Pitbull Welcome to the Community!

I couldn't imagine a life without music. 🎶

Check out some of our recent posts that others around the Community have been participating in, and if you're up for it, you can join in too!:

Hope we continue to see you around!

Kerri825
Local Performer

My name is Kerri, and I'm in Washington state.  I love listening to all genres, currently I'm listening to "CASTING CROWNS".  I love Pandora's simplicity and the fact that you can go back and see what songs you may have missed.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Kerri825. 👋

We're excited to have you join our community of music lovers. Feel free to dive right in and make yourself at home. 

We'd love to know more about the music you love, check out our newest posts here:

See ya around the community space! :pandora:

Brooklyn5166
Local Performer

I am new to this community thing. I am trying to introduce myself on here how do I go about doing that. 

Brooklyn Bella

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Brooklyn5166

Welcome to the Pandora Community - we're happy to have you here. 

To introduce yourself, you can share the following:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?

Here's a link to my intro. Nice to meet ya and hope to see you around more! 👋

@Brooklyn5166 nice to have you as part of the Pandora community. I do hope to see more of you in the community. Have a great evening, take care and GOD bless. 

MOHLovesAlaska

QueenBaby
Local Performer

My name is Karen friend call's me Egypt I am from Baltimore MD I love all kinds of music songs that make you want to have baby and make love 

duster7
Opening Act

duster7 here

The question about discoveries.  I have put up two playlist

primarily piano artist mixed with autoplay.  So, now what happens when

one of those playlists ends the autoplay 

picks up same theme and I listen all day/night to this kind of music.

I have cancelled my Amazon Music account as Pendora is significantly

the better choice.  I have yet to be disappointed.  I'm here for the duration.

@duster7 nice intro. Happy to make your acquaintance. I see you really like piano music. Well, then perhaps you would like  this Playlist as well. 

Jazz, Blues, With Some Soul.  This Playlist is 22 songs North of 200. Enjoy the music 🎶.

Take care and GOD bless. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Danasmusic
Underground
Hello music lovers

Dryahkoo
Underground

Dr.Yahkoo here from lovely South Carolina I'm a metal head at heart however I like all genres of music I'm currently and always listening to my playlists or Metallica radio. I have had this same Pandora account for over 12 yrs of course the email and such has changed a few times and I've always been a fan of how easy the app is to use