cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself

Pandora

Artboard 1.png

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Whether you've been a long-time Pandora listener or are new to our platform, we'd like to take the time to welcome you to the Pandora family!

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?

We hope to hear from many of you and hope that your Pandora Community experience is a memorable one. 🎧

Tags (1)
1,301 Replies

ErosEternal
Underground

Tim Eros
Los Angeles, California, USA

Hard to say Favorite Genre, however, I listen to everything from R&B to Zen Chanting . . and my favorite group is Enigma.

I am currently listening to Tantric Sexual Background Music.  It's similar to Chakra Healing Music.   

I only use Pandora to listen to uninterrupted music of the genre I choose.  No DJ's, no weather, no commercials.   I love sleeping to Zen Garden Radio.  My favorite R&B artists are Jhene Aiko & Billie Eilish.

😎 

Jo_Klutch
Opening Act

Hey everyone it’s Jo Klutch again and I was hoping you might be able to
help a fellow out? Hope all is well and everyone is happy and healthy! I
could use your help with a singing competition I am tryin to make it into
the top 7 spot that is called Karaoke Knockout through Facebook! 7
contestants will compete in Los Angeles for $10,000 and a title of Karaoke
Knockout CHAMPION! If you could take a moment to click the link and cast
your feee vote I would really appreciate it! And if you would rather not
that’s ok too! You are still appreciated!

Moderator Edit: Link sharing

Liberty_Love
Underground
I don’t do Facebook…

Get Outlook for iOS<>

Jo_Klutch
Opening Act
No problem !

Sent from Gmail Mobile

Jo_Klutch
Opening Act
Thanks for introducing yourself and sharing your playlist with us!

Sent from Gmail Mobile

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the intro, @ErosEternal.

I'm a big fan of Jhené Aiko & Billie Eilish as well.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! :pandora:

@Jo_Klutch I don't do Facebook either. I had an account about 4 or maybe 5 years back and it got hacked. 

I wish you the best and hope you come out on top...Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

Speedcuber
Diamond in the Rough

Hey, my name is speed-cuber,(can't say real name) I am from the US, I like to stay loose with genre's but I'll say alternative because my favorite artist is alternative, I have been listening to and liking this station I put together, my favorite thing about Pandora is that it's easy to sign up for it and that it's free,(unless you choose to pay)

vgamboa785
Underground
  • Name? Veronica G
  • Where you're from? Albuquerque NM (yes we are part of the USA, not Mexico)
  • What your favorite genre of music is? I mostly like reggeaton and 90's hip hop & RnB
  • What you're currently listening to? All genres on my playlist
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service? Shuffle so I can listen to a bit of everything from english to spanish.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Speedcuber @vgamboa785 Thanks so much for the introductions!

Hope we continue to see you around the community. 😎

prisonpoet732
Opening Act

my name is Abigail Roberts i am from Missoula Mt, i would have to say my favorite genre is hip hop and i write songs too, my favorite station is tyga. 

bipolar here too

i love 311 i need to add them

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

z3r0d0ll4s
Underground

Hello, Cody here.  I've been listening to pandora for over 5 years and never visited this part.  From FL/NY my Playlist are underground hip-hop from the 90s-2010, techno, Drill.  I am currently listening to yellawolf and joyner lucus+ more my personal Playlist I made with 20 artists. My favorite feature is saving of my thumbed up songs and being able to listen to other people's playlists!

Cb

z3r0d0ll4s
Underground

Nice avatar

Cb

jgwopfrigid
Opening Act

Hi what’s up Pandora world I am artist JGwopFrigid and I wanted to share some of my projects with you I make exciting, energetic, uplifting Music that drives you to live life to the fullest ,workout and more ..check out my albums like The 5th element …HipHop Pure HipHop real HipHop boom bap

Gold ….trap dirty south Rap HipHop 808
Brooklyn …..Raw Real gangsta New York sound
Playa Stay United ….electric pop dance techno colorful new
Spit ft Bigg Benn Beatz ….clever hood raw
Grown And Sexy …RnB RnB HipHop lovely beautiful
The beginning…. My first album put together featuring a plethora of artist around the world ..rap RnB HipHop trap a mixture of a few genres

mod edit: format + removed personal email address

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Pandora Community, @z3r0d0ll4s @jgwopfrigid. We're happy that you're here!

Hi, @jgwopfrigid 👋 We also have a Creators Community where you can learn more about AMP, our Artist Marketing Platform, and connect with other creators like yourself. If you haven't already, you can check it out here: Pandora for Creators Community

Hey, @z3r0d0ll4s 👋 

Thanks so much for being a Pandora listener! we hope to see you around the community space more often. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 

@z3r0d0ll4s great intro...Hope to see you around the community more...Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

Slicksta417
Local Performer

Samantha is that u

0 Kudos

Auen1
Underground

Hello everyone,

My name is Brandon, and I am from Missouri.  I like listening to a wide variety of music, it usually depends on what mood I am in or other external factors.  Generally, though I enjoy music that has a good/creative message that somehow relates to something that has meaning to me.  DAX is untouchable in that department.  As far as voices go, I ain't ever heard one like Jessie Murph got.  As far as what is important in life, Chris Ledoux taught me most of it in his songs.  Anyways, just wanted to say hello to everyone!

Isimpson101
Underground

1000004048.jpg

Name: Isaac

Where I'm from: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio

Favorite Genre of music: usually between rock and techno or a mix of the two, like cg5 or smash into pieces

Currently listening to: the apology song from "The Book of Life" and Jack Black's cover of "Hit Me Baby One More Time" from Kung Fu Panda 4

Favorite feature: Mine is probably the stations, and the fact I can make a station from any artist or even song. I was able to find some great music from that!

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Auen1 . 👋

A warm welcome to one of our newest community friends!

I enjoy country music as well. My favorite station these days is Today's Country Radio

Hope to see you around more often. 🎧

Hi, @Isimpson101. 👋 

It's great to see new faces joining our community. I love stations too! Do you use modes? If so, we'd love to know more about your favorite here: Q: What's your favorite station mode?🎶‌ ‌‌

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 