cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself

Pandora

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Whether you've been a long-time Pandora listener or are new to our platform, we'd like to take the time to welcome you to the Pandora family!

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?

We hope to hear from many of you and hope that your Pandora Community experience is a memorable one. 🎧

Tags (1)
1,287 Replies

@blankface  thanks for a greater insight of what you like. I would not call it rambling on, you just gave a better in-depth picture of what you like. 

Like I mentioned earlier, if ever you want to share any favorites just post them on the GSOTD post, I will add them to the GSOTD playlist. If I don't run into you in the community before Christmas, you have a great Christmas and a Happy safe New Year. Take care and stay safe.  

Moderator edit: format

MOHLovesAlaska

Pandora

@ambushvin Thanks for taking the time to write a bit more about yourself, we love it! 

Loving the new single, Dean Winchester, Al! Keep the music coming and we're happy to see you participating in the Community. :pandora:

0 Kudos

Pandora

@Cabledoc1 BAY AREAAA! Great to see you participating in the Community. 😁:pandora:

Pandora

@I_love_puns Thanks for sharing! If anyone else is interested, here is Peter Daou - Seventh Space on :pandora:.

0 Kudos

Pandora

@LilSouthern Great to see you here, Hayley. 

Check out the Playlist Swap board to share your stations, playlists, and podcasts with the community. You'll also find some cool stuff that others have shared.

Let us know if you have any questions!

0 Kudos

Pandora

@Savo Thanks for sharing! I'm listening to Rod Wave now, so thank you for the introduction. Feeling Heart On Ice from his PTSD album.

0 Kudos

Pandora

Welcome to the :pandora: Community, @postrandomstuff

0 Kudos

Pandora

We recommend checking out the Playlist Swap board to share your favorite playlists and discover new music that others are sharing there. Happy to hear you're enjoying the Community. :pandora:

0 Kudos

SweetEmotion
Underground

SweetEmotion_0-1608112506031.png

SweetEmotion

@SweetEmotion  glad to make your acquaintance, we have a daily post called GSOTD (Genre Songs Of The Day), it is where I, along with whoever else wants to post a favorite song, or a favorite genre for the day they can. Upon doing so, I add that song to a playlist I created called GSOTD playlist. It was created just for this purpose. Here is the link for the playlist, and as you may (or may not) know, this playlist grows everyday. Right now it is approaching 350.  

download (10).jpg  https://pandora.app.link/XTwexINOgcb  enjoy the music. Hope to see you around the community more. Have a Merry Christmas and a very Happy and safe New Year. Take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the :pandora: Community, @SweetEmotion! 🎉

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

SweetEmotion
Underground

joemd1960,

Love your genre choices! The music made in the late 50's thru the 80's was just something special. It grew & changed with the social changes going on all over the country.

Nice to meet you.

Peace ☮️

SweetEmotion

SweetEmotion
Underground

Hello mohempstead,

Thank you & it is nice to meet you too. Thanks for the info, I'll be checking it out tomorrow. 

No worries about me hanging around, I'll be listening most days. 

I wish you & yours a very happy & healthy holiday season.

I'm sure we will be talking more.

🎄 🎅 🌨 

SweetEmotion

SweetEmotion
Underground

Hello AlyssaPandora,

Thank you. 🤗

SweetEmotion

Sweetmoma
Local Performer

Good morning everybody,I’m new to this. I hope that everybody has a good day 

Lizzy001
Local Performer

I guess you can connect to TV if you have a chromecast from Google. A lot of added features allow to connect to a TV

BarryFarley
Local Performer

Greetings, 
My name is Barry Farley and I am a Christian and a USAF Veteran that was diagnosed with ALS in November of 2016. I am also an ALS Advocate, an Abstract and Figurative Expressionist, an author, and a graphic designer. I am married, with two beautiful stepchildren. I spend a lot of time listening to music. Although life isn't easy, in the end, it will have been worth it. I also love serving others in the name of Jesus!

You can visit my art galleries at Barry Farley Visual Arts 🎨

• Where you're from? Bryant, Arkansas 
  • What your favorite genre of music is? Many styles of EDM
  • What you're currently listening to? Drum-N-Bass, DubStep, and GlitchHop
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service? Artist only and Newly released 

Barry Farley

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @BarryFarley. 👋

Nice to see you around.

Thanks so much for joining the Pandora Community, and for your service! 

We're happy to have you here. :pandora:🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

@BarryFarley  it is always a pleasure as well as a privilege to meet a United States Vet. I thank you for your service, your sacrifice, and dedication. I hope to be seeing you around the community more. Have a great Happy and safe New Year. Take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

Truckerguy69
Underground

Thx I appreciate that!