cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself

Pandora

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Whether you've been a long-time Pandora listener or are new to our platform, we'd like to take the time to welcome you to the Pandora family!

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?

We hope to hear from many of you and hope that your Pandora Community experience is a memorable one. 🎧

Tags (1)
1,287 Replies

bakubro
Underground

thank you  so much and i really cant pay for Pandora premium rn but i may in the future take care and stay safe

,bakubro

RadioKaos
Local Performer

Hi, Dan, Radio Kaos here from Hockley TX, originally from Philadelphia, love all types of music. Listening to Disturbed, Down with the sickness right now.20200919_132937_resized_resized.jpg

Itsdemondeer
Diamond in the Rough

Hello @RadioKaos
Thank you for posting and I hope you get better soon! Must be a pain stuck at home. I’ve always wanted to visit Texas, but of course my job didn’t pay me enough for a nice flight out of Norway. 
Anyways, have a nice day, and we hope to see you around!

-Demon Deer

٩( 'ω' )و

dalomonze
Underground

Hi everyone. Im an artist from Cleveland Ohio. just looking for listeners who like rnb/hip hop and inspirational music

https://www.pandora.com/artist/dalomonze/ARz4qb73ljlrfjchttps://www.pandora.com/artist/credits/dalom...

@dalomonze  Good evening, I'm the curator for GSOTD (Genre Songs Of The Day) (clean) post and playlist. If you have some of your music that you would like to add to this post and playlist then please make your request. I will add your music as well as making mention of you for the music. Looking forward to your reply. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Emochu
Local Performer

Hi I'm Sierra,from Los Angeles,CA....I love early 2000's rock,Dubstep,n Scream Rap,Trap(Well i like all categories)...At the moment I'm listening to Trap(I love how the beats are)...and so far my Fave feature,is the community support.🖤

Follow my main instagram f uck.mfs
:3

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @dalomonze @Emochu @RadioKaos. 👋

Thanks so much for being a part of the :pandora: Community!

Here's my intro post.

@RadioKaos I spent many years in the Philadelphia area, specifically Center City. Philly is a special place for me.

We're happy to have you here, and hope to see ya'll around more often. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

floydkelly2012
Underground
  • Name:  Floyd Kelly
  • Where you're from:  The Pacific Northwest.  I'm surrounded by mountains, lakes, trees, trees and still, more trees.  It is beautiful here.
  • What your favorite genre of music is:  My favorite is Smooth Jazz.
  • What you're currently listening to:  I'm always in discovery mode when it comes to music.  Over the past few years I have reviewed over 300+ pieces of other people's music and I get graded on my reviews.  I currently have a 4.4 out of 5.0 rating after 300+ reviews.  So, I'm always listening to anything and everything and I try to find the good in every piece of music I listen to.
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service:  Search
A fried chicken a day keeps the broccoli away.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @floydkelly2012. 👋

Nice to meet you! The Pac Northwest is a very beautiful place, especially in the summer season.

Here's where you  can find my intro post.

Thanks so much for joining the Pandora Community! Feel free to also share your music on Pandora in the Playlist Swap section here. 🎶

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

@floydkelly2012 nice to meet you, and you said you like smooth jazz, well here is a playlist that I think you may like, Jazz, Blues, With Some Soul.  , and here is another playlist that has some brief narration after every two songs. The Jazz artist's name is Phil Klein ( @philmobet ) his music is mostly smooth jazz. Here is his playlist. Phil Klein Top Songs (Narrated). Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@chevygirl73 @Itsdemondeer @Connie1 @Linda22Marie @Gentleshy123 @nelli1 @Short_StaxX @joycemetcalfe23 @jomaraki @_Slicks @Broken_Red @msmartinimami @finn593 @DeeDazzlah @bakubro @RadioKaos @dalomonze @Emochu @floydkelly2012 It is my pleasure to welcome each and every one of you to the :pandora: Community!

Explore around, start talking and feel free to make new friends! All of us are here to share the music + podcasts. You can also jump into the Listener Lounge to share your music with each other. Thanks for being a part of the community. :pandora:

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

dalomonze
Underground

Thank you so much!!!!

CalmandComical
Local Performer

Hello Pandora!

My name is Zach, I am from West Texas. I definitely like indie/psych/americana type stuff. Also a nice fan of Classic and Prog. Rock. Steely Dan, Radiohead, and Wilco are a few of my favs. 

Right Now I’m listening to Mac-DeMarco playing on my Radiohead station mixed with a variety of Beach Fossils, Washed Out, and Stereolab.

My fav feature is definitely the wise and kick back choices that Pandora chooses to play for me! Great Radio!!!

7101A2C0-8303-45F1-9CFF-ACDC79103165.png

 Here’s me in my fav Ween hoodie!!! 

Thanks!

Itsdemondeer
Diamond in the Rough

Welcome to the community @CalmandComical! I’m glad you enjoy Pandora! And I love your hoodie!! Where did you get it? Because I would love to get one of those also! I hope you have a nice day and if you have any questions, just post them!
-Demon Deer

٩( 'ω' )و

hiphopmovement
Underground

Hello

This is Ron "Bee-Stinger" Savage this is my new release that came out today and the video is on VEVO and Youtube. It's Called - STOP CAPPIN. I'm really looking to have this single added to playlist. If you don't know who I am i added wiki link or just google me. Yes I am a legend in hip hop I'm from the 1st generation of hip hop.

https://pandora.app.link/MXkMMbwUrgb

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Savage

Ron "Bee Stinger" Savage

RobinLikesfries
Underground

Itsdemondeer
Diamond in the Rough

Welcome to the Pandora community @RobinLikesfries! Rap is a very interesting genre of music for me, but it’s very fun for karaoke night! If you have any questions, just post! Thank you for posting and have a nice day!

-Demon Deer

٩( 'ω' )و

Itsdemondeer
Diamond in the Rough

Hello @hiphopmovement! I just finished listening to those songs and they are really good! I hope to see more music coming from you!!

-Demon Deer

٩( 'ω' )و

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @RobinLikesfries. 👋

I'm from Maryland as well! You can check out my intro here.

Welcome to the :pandora: Community, @CalmandComical. 👍

Thanks for sharing your tunes, and for being a part of the community, @hiphopmovement!

Hope to see you all around the community space more often. 🎧

hiphopmovement
Underground

Thank you, I will

Ron "Bee Stinger" Savage