cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself

Pandora

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Whether you've been a long-time Pandora listener or are new to our platform, we'd like to take the time to welcome you to the Pandora family!

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?

We hope to hear from many of you and hope that your Pandora Community experience is a memorable one. 🎧

Tags (1)
1,287 Replies

hiphopmovement
Underground

Thank you so much, Yea I am working on new rap stuff now. I'm trying to get on playlists, we'll see. 🎤

Thanks

Ron "Bee-Stinger" Savage

Ron "Bee Stinger" Savage

Kazuichi-Soda
Local Performer
  • Name? Robin 
  • Where you're from? Maryland
  • What your favourite genre of music is? Rap and R&B
  • What you're currently listening to? No more Parties by Coi Leray
  • A favourite feature of the Pandora service? Browse

@Kazuichi-Soda (Robin) great to meet you. I'm not a rap fan, but I do like some R&B, my favorite is Pop and singer-songwriter genres. I do a daily post here on @Pandora called GSOTD (Genre Songs Of The Day) (clean). If you have any favorites then, please reply back with your request, I will add your songs and mention you on the post for your selections. When (if) you do respond then please be sure to tag me so I know you notified me with your request. Again, nice to meet you, you take care and stay safe. 

P.S here is the GSOTD playlist Genre Songs Of The Day (GSOTD) (clean)   this playlist does have rap music on it, this playlist I created for the community, and for their taste in music (clean only). Be safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Itsdemondeer
Diamond in the Rough

Hello @Kazuichi-Soda! I LOVE R&B. It’s a memory I will always have with my mom because she would always listen to R&B and Reggie. Anyways, I hope you have a nice day!

-Demon Deer

٩( 'ω' )و

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kazuichi-Soda Thanks for the introduction!

I've been listening to No More Parties as well, and even used it as one of my picks for Challenge #11: Alphabet Playlist.

If you have some time and are up for it, feel free to participate in our latest playlist challenge, Challenge #15: Happy Playlist.

Hope we continue to see you around some more. 😎

Chrisann85
Local Performer

image000003 (1).jpg

 My little family that I have wanted for so long..She's a Baby thank you for being you..amazing Mother and gorgeous 💋 lover

@Chrisann85 That is what matters most. You are greatly blessed, for one your family of course, and the fact that you recognize how blessed you are with the family you have. So many [ especially me] have taken that for granted. You never realize how blessed you are [were] until you've lost it. I wish for your happiness to never cease. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

smm
Local Performer
  • Name? Sue
  • Where you're from? Montana
  • What your favorite genre of music is? Classic Country through the 80's--and Chancey Williams (new)
  • What you're currently listening to? Currently listening to "Meet Me in Montana" by Chancey Williams (feat Brooke Latke)
  • Favorite feature of the Pandora service? My first visit, but love the massive library of my good old favorites--and a young Wyoming cowboy!

@smm (Sue) great to meet you. If you have any favorites that you would like to share, there is a post here in the community called GSOTD (Genre Songs Of The Day). I would be more than happy to add your favorites to this post and playlist. I would of course also mention you in the post for the songs you select. Here is the playlist Genre Songs Of The Day (GSOTD), hope to see your reply soon. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Jeremyrobbins
Local Performer

My name is Jeremy, currently living in Portland Oregon and jamming out to Jerry Lee Lewis  radio, do you love me by the contours

20210610_213144.jpg

Itsdemondeer
Diamond in the Rough

Welcome @Jeremyrobbins! I’m glad you posted and the second I saw your car I became VERY jealous. I crashed mine and I never was able to buy a new one so now I’m stuck with a Mini. Anyways I also like listening to Jerry Lee Lewis! Thank you for posting!

-Demon Deer

🦌

Naketunes101
Underground

Hey thanks, been here off and on over the years but this may be 1st time registering.

Be back to check things out thanks again 

Naketunes101
Underground

Way cool thanks Alyssa 

Naketunes101
Underground

Hey I’m Larry (naketunes101). Think this may be a first as far as registering after all these years and long overdue.

From Seattle but in process of relocating will update profile as I happens.

Hey an early favor, don’t remember original info I put here and wanted to update email and login stuff but it wants pin or something?

I can give you any personal info you need to ID me don’t be afraid to ask.

Let me know thanks 

Naketunes101
Underground

Rocking out to 80’s hair this morning how about you?

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Naketunes101 Welcome to the Community! 

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

sweetjim007
Underground

Living in the heart of the California Gold Discovery Area, If not so far north, prospecting there would be nice. Appreciate that shinny...

DollyDee2
Underground
  • Name? Dee
  • Where you're from? Detroit, Michigan
  • What your favorite genre of music is? Jazz
  • What you're currently listening to? Adult R&B
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service? Ability to make a playlist and share

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @DollyDee2. 👋

Thanks so much for introducing yourself. We're happy to see you in the Pandora Community! :pandora:

I love Jazz and R&B too. You can find my intro here. 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

@DollyDee2great to meet you, I have a Jazz playlist, it is just north of 200 songs. Check it out. Jazz, Blues, With Some Soul, enjoy the music take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska