cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself

Pandora

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Whether you've been a long-time Pandora listener or are new to our platform, we'd like to take the time to welcome you to the Pandora family!

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?

We hope to hear from many of you and hope that your Pandora Community experience is a memorable one. 🎧

Tags (1)
1,287 Replies

Siarra
Local Performer

Yo, the name here is Siarra. I'm currently living and breathing in Socal. It'd be easier to tell you what  music that I don't like because I love almost all music, besides COUNTRY MUSIC.. I'm listening to a new band called Cherub. Give them a listen 🎶 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Siarra Hello and welcome to the community. I hope you'll take the time to check out some of our other posts. We look forward to seeing you around the community.

zeke66629
Underground
  • Name............. zeke
  • Where you're from..................kansas city missouri
  • What your favorite genre of music is.................emo rap/ lofi
  • What you're currently listening to...................hippie sabotage radio

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@zeke66629 Hi Zeke. Thanks for your introduction. I'm still waiting to see who the lady in your earlier post is.

Listener001
Not applicable

Screenshot 2022-03-01 11.38.27 AM.pngthis is my fav flower and i hop u like it 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Listener001 A black rose is an interesting choice for a favorite flower.

Listener001
Not applicable

i just like roses 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Listener001 My favorite flower is a Magnolia Blossom. They are white usually, although there is a pink variety. They grow in Magnolia trees. They smell so fragrant.

Hancock
Local Performer

Aloha, my name is Kalani I'm from Hawaii. My favorite genre of music is reggae. I'm currently listening to Sweet inspiration by Lila Ike. My favorite feature on Pandora Is the collection of thumbnail songs. 

20220224_175928.jpg

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Hancock Aloha to you too Kalani. Welcome to the community and thanks for your introduction. I listen to a little reggae from time to time. I hope we'll see you commenting on some of the other posts here. Peace! ✌

Hancock
Local Performer

Awesome Black rose! Check out Black roses by Barrinton Levy.

@Hancock aloha too you. Greetings from Upstate N.Y. There is a Playlist here in the community called Women in Reggae, it is a cool Playlist. I hope we will see more of you here in the Pandora community. Take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska

Babycsmommy
Local Performer

I there Pandora Community. I am Lindsey Disheroon-Vaughn. I am 36 years old with 9 children and a Grand Baby. Only 4 are biologically mine, but they are all MINE, especially since my friend past away just a little over 4 months ago. I'm from deep North East Texas even though I have been in Lea County, New Mexico for 3 years now. My favorite genre of music is Texas Country/ Country music. I'm currently listening to Nickleback however because I am in a pretty crazy mood.

My favorite feature of the Pandora service is making & sharing unlimited playlist.

Have a blessed day, 

Lindsey Disheroon-Vaughn

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Babycsmommy Hi Lindsey and welcome to the community. We're happy to have you here. I hope we'll see you commenting on some of the other posts here. Peace! ✌

@Babycsmommy you have your hands full for sure. I am very sorry about the passing of your friend. But what a true testament it is for the true friend that you are, taking in your friend's children. God bless you for such show of love and compassion. I hope you receive the greatest blessings that go beyond your heart's desire. You take care @Babycsmommy and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Alphagirl
Up & Coming Artist

Name? Sj

Where you're from? Houston mo

What your favorite genre of music is? Idk I like all different kinds of music

What you're currently listening to? Bad liar by imagine dragons

A favorite feature of the Pandora service? Getting to know everyone 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Alphagirl Hi Sj. Welcome to the community. I like a variety of music myself. Anyway, I hope we'll see you commenting on some of our other posts here. The more you comment, the more people get to know you. I look forward to seeing you around the community. Peace! ✌

Alphagirl
Up & Coming Artist

Thanks I look forward to getting to know everyone else

@Alphagirl it is really great too meet you, you are the one I had responded to in the post "Relationships". I hope you're doing well, very well. I hope to see you around in the community. You take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Alphagirl
Up & Coming Artist

Thanks ya I'm doing a little better