cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself

Pandora

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Whether you've been a long-time Pandora listener or are new to our platform, we'd like to take the time to welcome you to the Pandora family!

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?

We hope to hear from many of you and hope that your Pandora Community experience is a memorable one. 🎧

Tags (1)
1,287 Replies

Mary-Nichole
Local Performer

20221108_161316.jpg

 anyone from Pensacola Florida 

Tomatobisque
Local Performer

I was today years old when i found out there was a forum inside Pandora. i've been a paid subscriber since at least 2008, back then i paid a dollar when i ran out of time every month.

Valadrienne03_
Local Performer

I'm Valerie and I'm new to Pandora community 

Valerie Robinson

BB2006
Underground

16706651257282679677137514332868.jpg

16706650762917513464440374132838.jpg

 here is. A picture of me for you 

BRIAN N BROADBENT

Ally05
Opening Act

Ally

Shenandoah Pennsylvania

Rap and hip hop

2 am by Adrian Marcel

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @Ally05, @Mary-Nichole@Tomatobisque@Valadrienne03_ , & @BB2006!

Glad you all were able to introduce yourself to The Community! Feel free to jump on any thread so that we can get to know you a little more! Hope you all have a safe and fun holiday season! 🎅

See ya around! 👋

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport

-xRADIANTx-
Underground
  1. Patrick
  2. Muskegon Michigan by the shoreline of the beautiful Lake Michigan.
  3. Most genres of music I like, there are just a couple I don't prefer. Lately Im staying in the range of Nu Jazz (GoGo Penguin style) Jazz Fusion of all types (Rock & Funk, Bill Laswell style) Early Progressive Rock, Electronic, Ambient and Trance (Early Tangerine Dream style).
  4. Down To The Bone "Supercharged"
  5. I am always on the lookout for something I havn't heard that moves me. When I find it I'm like a kid on xmas. "Down To The Bone, MSM Schmidt, Medeski, Martin & Wood" are a few that i got turned on to and next door probably thinks I started a Jazz Club in here. Creating Playlists is fun too. Hope it inspires others and Others have done for me. Thanks for a great Service! ---Patrick

Abbyj
Underground

Hello im abby

Im from cherocee county texas

I like pop music

And im curently listining to cristmas music

The variaty

Abbyj
Underground

This is meeeee

@Abbyj@-xRADIANTx-@Ally05, great introductions...Here is my favorite playlist that is just south of 2000 songs...

download.jfif MOHLovesAlaska Created Playlist 

and here is my Christmas and Holiday playlist as well... download (1).jfif Christmas & Holiday Music Playlist 

Enjoy the music...Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

Listener001
Not applicable

@-xRADIANTx-I was recently introduced to Vancouver Sleep Clinic. If you've never heard them (primarily Tim Bettinson) you should definitely look them up. They're also coming back to North America and just announced some new tour dates!

Name: Coleman Robison

Where From: Shreveport, Louisiana (the NW corner - closer to Dallas than New Orleans)

Favorite Genre of Music: 80's and 90's country; I have a pretty cool playlist if you're interested.

Currently Listening To: @Pandora 's Holiday Hits Radio ! 🎅🎄

Favorite Feature of Pandora: Believe it or not, I am still learning so much. Some things I really appreciate: collecting albums (like carrying my old CD case around!), syncing Pandora with my car, the support staff (like @AdamPandora ), the community and the music games, and creating my own playlists with my favorite music on repeat! 😄

-xRADIANTx-
Underground

Thanks! @Listener001 I will definitely check them out!!

BSOM180
Underground

Deleting for Privacy reasons

MusicFan34312
Underground

Name: Rae Where I am from: California Genra of music: idk Listing to: music 😄 Favorite Feature: idk yet

Sploot
Local Performer
  1. Name? Sploot
  2. Where you're from? Soon to be from Virginia Beach, VA
  3. What your favorite genre of music is? I honestly couldn't choose a favorite!
  4. What you're currently listening to? Steve Reich Radio
  5. A favorite feature of the Pandora service? Similar Artists, That's how I discovered plenty of the music I now love.

As a "Chronologically Advanced" man, all of my friends are stuck in the '50s and '60s. I never stopped listening to new music. I love almost all of it. I will continue to listen as long as people continue to make music!

@Sploot thanks for the great introduction and thank you for your support in my thread Laugh or Smile of the day...I hope you had a good chuckle from some of them...Hope to see you around the community more often...Have a blessed day...take care and GOD bless...

download (2).jfif MOHLovesAlaska Created Playlist. enjoy my personal playlist...it is 16 songs south of 1800...It has a large variety of genres...

MOHLovesAlaska

KUKIZOE
Opening Act

I'm Kuki Yamazoe, you can call me Kuki or KUKIZOE. I'm from the U.S, I like R&B as well as hyperpop for my favorite genres. I"m currently listening to the song, "damnRight" by AUDREY NUNA. If yall do like underrated artists, I recommend these three:

-Jenny Nuo: She's an 18-year-old singer/songwriter who's unique voice steals the show. Currently has only 8 songs streamed on Pandora. She writes about growing up, her experiences in high-school and college, and even STEM/coding, which through 2/8 of her songs, you can clearly see. My favorite song of hers, " 'print'(i'm so tired)" is a song about gifted-kid burnout, and being told she couldn't pursue her dreams. It was a vent song but the lyrics are relatable and even calming in a way. RESUMÉ is another great song of hers.

-Audrey Nuna: A 22-year-old singer/songwriter who's lyrics pack a punch. From stunning vocals to immense rap, Audrey brings so much to the table, with varying genres of music packed in her songs in a sweet fusion. My favorite song of hers, "damnRight," is the ultimate confidence boost, imo, so check it out. I haven't heard one song of hers that I didn't enjoy. 

And finally;

-Tiffany Day: Tiffany Day is a 19(?) year old singer with an amazing voice and catchy tunes in her songs. Most of her songs are about boy troubles and getting over it. Though "I Want My Money Back" isn't on Pandora, it's a great song and you can find it on her YouTube channel. "Daydream" is another song she hasn't streamed anywhere, so not many people know about this masterpiece. You can also find this song on her YouTube channel. Her vocals are truly amazing, and her songs have inspired me to make my own. Who knows? Maybe one day I'll be on someone's list!

♡,
Kuki Yamazoe (KUKIZOE)

UndGndSupply
Underground

Hey Community!

I am Quentin Hobbs, owner of Underground.Supply which is a Digital Distribution Label & Creative Company. Below are my answers to the Introduction Questions:

1. Quentin Hobbs
  2. from New Jersey
  3. Favorite genre would be Hip-Hop
  4. Currently listening to a few of our artists Zee Will, AVX, and Sorry Peach, who all dropped new releases in the last few months. 
  5. Favorite feature is AMP which has been instrumental for growth this year amongst our roster. 

Listener001
Not applicable

Welcome, @UndGndSupply .

UndGndSupply
Underground

Thanks colemanofcourse