Did you mean: 

Iron Maiden's the best metal band of all time

Raypriester
Local Performer

if you agree on means the best metal band of all time post about it

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Tags (1)
12 Replies

@Raypriester, I like the fact that you like Iron Maiden, but I'm with Guns N' Roses. You take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Listener001
Not applicable

@MOHLovesAlaska  and @Raypriester  have you two ever heard of Aerosmith. they are a mix of hard and glam rock  along with a little bit of heavy metal. Aerosmith is my favorite band and imma say they are the Greatest Of All TIme. but I wonder what you get if you put led zeppelin pink floyd and aerosmith together. but all together i dont think thats equal a metal band but a new type of genre.

but iron maiden and guns n roses are both legends. 

@Listener001 good Tuesday afternoon, and yes I, of course, heard of Aerosmith, to be honest, @Listener001 I really do not think one could like Iron Maiden, Guns N' Roses, or any other heavy metal band, without having heard of Aerosmith. It would be like having PB & J sandwiches without adding one or the other. Forgive me if I come off sounding sarcastic, it is not at all my intention. Aerosmith has been around much longer than Iron Maiden or Guns N' Roses. Aerosmith was formed in 1970, Iron Maiden in 75' and Guns N' Roses ten years later in 85'. There is not one song I like from Iron Maiden, Aerosmith has four songs that I do like, and Guns N' Roses have five songs that I like. Take care and stay safe

MOHLovesAlaska

Listener001
Not applicable

@MOHLovesAlaska those are some specific numbers for Aerosmith. What are those 4 favorite songs? also what are your 5 favorite songs from Guns N Roses. Are they all  on the same album?

va
Opening Act

I would say 5fdp but guns 'n' roses is cool

@va  I'm not at all familiar with 5fdp, but I am going to start listening to some of their music. If you have any suggestions then please feel free to post them in the reply. Thank you, you take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

va
Opening Act

got your six

cradle to the grave

the wrong side of heaven

these are some good ones

@Listener001, the five songs I like by Guns N' Roses are from three different albums. 1) November Rain, 2) Sweet Child O' Mine, 3) Knockin On Heavens Door, 4) Patience, 5) Paradise City. And the four I like from Aerosmith, 1) Dream On, 2) Sweet Emotion, 3) I Don't Want To Miss A Thing, 4) Angel. If I'm not mistaken all four of these are found on Aerosmith's greatest hits. Have a great Wednesday, take care, and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Listener001
Not applicable

dream on is a favorite of mine by aerosmith also angel 

sweet child of mine and knockin on heavens door is a favorite of mine also 

are you going to put any of these songs in the GSOTD post ???

Listener001
Not applicable

imma have to check out 5fdp too cause ive never heard of them tbh

@va, thank you, I will check these suggestions of yours out first. If they are clean, I will add them to the GSOTD post and playlist. I will also be sure to mention you for these selections. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

@Listener001 these songs have already been added some time ago. However, I had already put Angel on my selection list for today. Knowing that Aerosmith is a favorite of yours, I will mention you for the selection of the song. Take care and stay safe.  

P.S @Listener001  Five Finger Death Punch is not for me. I happened to notice that most of their songs are for your GSOTD explicit post and playlist. I will add the clean ones. 5fdp is a selection from @va, just so you know. I will also be sure to mention @va when I add their songs to the clean post. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos