YodieBell
Local Performer

Is this a "free" site?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

7 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @YodieBell and welcome to the Community!

The Pandora Community is a free resource for all of our listeners. 

Thanks for joining!

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Lorimiller
Local Performer

If is free why do I to have a "subscription ". Everyone is saying it is free then I heard everyone has to pay! What is it!

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Lorimiller! The Pandora Community is 100% free to join and to participate in. The subscriptions that you see in the community are geared towards email subscriptions so you don't miss out on any content that you've participated in. 

Check out our Help FAQ as this may help to answer some common questions about getting around the community. In addition, I recommend checking out this quick guide to navigating the Pandora Community.

Thanks for taking the time to participate! Happy listening! 🎧

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

beneyssww
Opening Act

hi i am new😜😜

beneyssww whats a happening...hope all is well with ya. Take care and stay safe. 

P.S You should really try doing the music challenges, they are really fun, and they will or perhaps could broaden your taste in music. 

MOHLovesAlaska

@YodieBell  So far no one has come knocking on my door for money, at least not yet. Hey! it's Friday, just trying to get a few smiles or even a laugh out of some dead-heads around here. I'm not saying your a dead-head. I'm just saying for those who are. Stay safe. See ya around.

MOHLovesAlaska

Paigesmith1997
Opening Act

hi I am new to 🙂

the paigester