cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Laugh Or Smile Of The Day.

I have been trying to encourage all who read my post "A Word Of Encouragement For Your Day." But I have realized that sometimes all one my need to be encouraged for a day, is just a simple smile or a good hearty laugh 😂. So I will try my best to get a smile ☺ or a good hearty laugh out of you each and every day if I can.

I will post a joke each day, and hopefully it will accomplish my goal, and that is to get you to laugh and or smile, or perhaps both. These jokes will be clean, family friendly, due to the simple fact that there are many youngsters that reply to my posts. I realize by keeping these jokes good and clean that some may sound really corny to adults, but may be really funny to the young crowd. So please keep that in mind as you read.

Q: What’s red and bad for your teeth?

A: A brick  (OOOOOUCH).

Have a great day dear friend, take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska
243 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MOHLovesAlaska LOL! New year, new me. 🤣😎

Good Friday afternoon dear friend, hopefully, this will put a smile on your face.

Q: What do farmers give their wives at midnight on New Year’s Eve?

A: Hogs and kisses of course. 

Have a great Friday and a very blessed weekend. Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Tuesday afternoon, welcome dear friend to the brand new year. A new beginning, and a new chapter, hopefully, this will add to some goodness in hopes of a better year than last year.

Q: Where can you bring your child to get a headstart in math problem-solving...

A: No better place than Times Square of course...

Have a great day friend, take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Very clever, @MOHLovesAlaska😂

Hope you are having a great start to the year!

Good Thursday afternoon dear friend, hopefully, this will add some brightness to your day.

Q: What is a computer's repeated New Year's resolution from the year before? Give up? 

A: Not to accept as many cookies as the year before.

Have a great day friend, take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MOHLovesAlaska But cookies are so good. 😂

Thanks for the laughs, today! 

Good Tuesday afternoon dear friend, here is another joke about the New Year, hopefully, you will get a chuckle out of it.

Q: Why should you raise your left leg before the ball drops at midnight? 

A: So you can start the New Year off on the right foot!

Have a great day friend take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

This one definitely made me chuckle, @MOHLovesAlaska. 😂

Good Monday afternoon, or morning if that is where you are still stuck. Sorry for the two-week absence but I was battling a wicked chest cold that turned into pneumonia, but I'm back to me old self, as the Irish would say...

Did you hear about the guy who stole the New Year's Calendar? No...Well, not to worry he got 12 months. 

Have a great Monday, take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry to hear that, @MOHLovesAlaska, but I am happy you are feeling better now. 🙏

And that is a clever joke. 😂

Thank you for sharing! 

Good Thursday morning dear friend, hopefully this will bring a smile into your young day.

How would you sum up the life of a bachelor? A bachelor is a guy who never made the same mistake once.

Have a great day dear friend, take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Wednesday afternoon dear friend...It is still winter up here in Up-State N.Y. Now having stated that it would be wise of me to warn others who are still enjoying the winter and snow to be careful what you use when making their snowman because this could happen.

snowmanfetch.jpg

Have a great Wednesday..take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Lol, @MOHLovesAlaska. Looks like the snowman lost their arm. It's starting to get warm (70+ degrees this week) snowman would've melted where I am. ☃️ Thanks for the joke of the day! 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 

@AlyssaPandora Hello dear friend, it has been unseasonably warm here this winter. I have snowblowed only once all winter. For the season we have only received a total of 11 inches of snow thus far, and 7 inches of rain. For this month we normally have the coldest temps for February but we have hit record highs twice this month and are on track to hit another record high early next week with 50+ for a day or 2. I have never experienced a winter like this in my lifetime up here. And we haven't had one night or day where we hit below 0. 

P.S. I'm happy you liked the joke, I also thank you for your great support. Have a blessed night, take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Friday morning dear friend, hopefully, this will brighten your day by adding a smile or perhaps a good hearty laugh. 

How many times have you been a victim of distractive drivers, either on their cell phones, doing make-up on the way to work, or involved in a heated discussion with someone else? Well, now we have to worry about this one on top of all the others so BEWARE my friend you have been WARNED...

GettyImages-485897538.jpg

Have a great weekend, take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Tuesday afternoon dear friend...Here is a comic funny...Hopefully, it will be something that will brighten the rest of your day...

R.jpg

Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Thursday afternoon dear friend, I have seen this little caption that says "Thanks Facebook" and I thought it was funny because of how forgetful my younger brother Mark is...Every year one of us has to remind him of birthdays and anniversaries...In his defense, he does work three jobs, so we do cut him some slack...I hope you get a smile or a laugh from this...

Thanks, Facebook...

comic-strips-2.jpg

Have a great day, take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MOHLovesAlaska I am guilty of this as well. 😅

Good Friday afternoon dear friend...And just so you know even Super Hero's have others they depend on...

d2e9943db52e507064df91b093d8b7b0.jpg

Have a blessed Friday and a wonderful weekend...Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Monday afternoon dear friend...Hopefully, this will get you to smile or perhaps get a chuckle from you...

I know many people who have a very hard time adjusting to the time change...But not nearly as BAD as my best friend Johnny...His wife told him she was going to divorce him because he just gets so UGLY because of his lack of adjusting to the time change every year...Naturally, I thought she was exaggerating about how ugly my best friend Johnny gets, so in her defense this is what she sent me...I was shocked to see it for myself...

OIP.jpg Poor Johnny...

Have a great day my friend...Take care and GOD bless...

P.S. I did try and defend Johnny... I told his wife, "Well, at least he's smiling, couldn't you take that into consideration?"

MOHLovesAlaska