cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Laugh Or Smile Of The Day.

I have been trying to encourage all who read my post "A Word Of Encouragement For Your Day." But I have realized that sometimes all one my need to be encouraged for a day, is just a simple smile or a good hearty laugh 😂. So I will try my best to get a smile ☺ or a good hearty laugh out of you each and every day if I can.

I will post a joke each day, and hopefully it will accomplish my goal, and that is to get you to laugh and or smile, or perhaps both. These jokes will be clean, family friendly, due to the simple fact that there are many youngsters that reply to my posts. I realize by keeping these jokes good and clean that some may sound really corny to adults, but may be really funny to the young crowd. So please keep that in mind as you read.

Q: What’s red and bad for your teeth?

A: A brick  (OOOOOUCH).

Have a great day dear friend, take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska
243 Replies

Good Thursday evening dear friend. Well, it is that time of year again...It's the Christmas season...And here is a little Holiday cheer me up. 

Q:  What's the Grinch's least favorite band?

A: The Who. 

Have a great evening dear friend, take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MOHLovesAlaska I should have seen that one coming. 😂

Thanks for the laughs as always!

Good Friday afternoon dear friend, hopefully, this will get you into the happy groove for the weekend.

Q: What's every parent's favorite Christmas Carol?

A: Silent Night. 

Have a great weekend, take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MOHLovesAlaska That sounds about right. 😂

Keep the holiday laughs coming!!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Good Saturday evening dear friend, hopefully, this will plant a smile on your face.

Q: Why does Scrooge love Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer?

A: Because every buck is dear to him! 

Have a great evening, and a wonderful weekend dear friend, take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Tuesday afternoon dear friend, hopefully, this will brighten your day.

Q: What do you call a reindeer with bad manners?

A: RUDE-olph!

Have a great evening dear friend, take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

😂😂

Thanks for the morning laughs today, @MOHLovesAlaska

@AdamPandora I chuckled when I first read it as well...Thanks friend for your support as always. Have a great Wednesday. Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Wednesday afternoon, or morning dear friend, depending on where you are. Hopefully, this will bring a bright spot into your day.

Q: Dear friend have you ever wondered what would happen if Dracula were to bite Frosty the Snowman? Well, wonder no more.

A: He would get frostbite...

Have a great day, take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Thursday morning dear friend, hopefully, this is just what you need, a reason to smile...

Q: What do they sing at Frosty the Snowman’s birthday party?

A: Freeze a jolly good fellow!

Have a great day friend, take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sticking with the winter / holiday theme, I see @MOHLovesAlaska lol. Thanks for the jokes and laughs! 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 

@AlyssaPandoraI'm very happy to be able to make you and others laugh, my dear friend. Have a great evening, take care and GOD bless...

P.S. And I thank you for your great support as well...

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Friday morning dear friend, perhaps I can get a double smile from you today, for one IT'S FRIDAY...and second, well, hopefully, this joke will do the same. 

For all of you Pig pet lovers out there I have found the one-stop shopping place for you to Christmas shop for you're beloved pet pig, they specialize just for your porker it is called HAMazon. Hopefully, they won't charge you a lot of bacon to shop there. 

Have a great day dear friend, take care and GOD bless... 

MOHLovesAlaska

f989424ca5efd56872d7cddfabe4bfc1.jpg

I wonder if Santa sleeps in the dog house at least once a year.

Have a great Wednesday friend, take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Don't mess with Mrs. Claus! 😂

Thanks for the laughs, @MOHLovesAlaska

Good Thursday morning dear friend, sometimes we hear something similar but way different than what was said...I hope you get a chuckle from this just as I have.

R.jpg 

Have a great day friend, take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MOHLovesAlaska LOL. I had to read that one out loud to understand, and then I actually laughed out loud when I figured it out. 😂

@AdamPandora I knew you would like that one...I was going to add it yesterday but decided to do the other instead...Have a great day friend, take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Friday morning dear friend, hopefully, this will put a smile on your face. Have a great Friday and a blessed weekend friend.

missing-elf.jpg poor little elf...

Take care, and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MOHLovesAlaska He deserves some paid time off after that! 😂