cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Music suggestion for a wedding of an older generation

loriwambolt
Local Performer

Does anyone have music suggestions for a couple in their 70's getting married?  

3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @loriwambolt. 👋

Thanks so much for posting on the Pandora Community! :pandora:

A few off the top of my head:

🎶 Celebration by Kool & the Gang 

🎶 At Last by Etta James

🎶 Can't Help Falling in Love by Elvis Presley 

🎶 I Got You Babe by Sonny and Cher

🎶 Y.M.C.A by The Village People

🎶 Unchained Melodies by The Righteous Brothers

++

Are there any specific artists or genres of music you'd like to include?

Let me know, and I can share some more ideas. ❣️

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

@AlyssaPandora....come on, really girl...you really suggested those songs for a wedding. My...My...my, I thought you could do better than that..boy was I way wrong.                                                                                   P.s  Naaa just kidding, those were pretty good choices..gotcha though didn't I.... Feels good to pick on ya again. I have been pretty busy. You take care and stay safe.  

loriwambolt look no further then right here. 843930000760_1080W_1080H.jpghttps://pandora.app.link/MTp0c0D116  This song is about marriage. Two people coming together to be one. Take care and stay safe.                     P.s By the way "CONGRATULATIONS" go get um tiger.

Moderator edit: format

MOHLovesAlaska

JaliyahHensley
Local Performer

Songs like ""Unchained Melody"" by The Righteous Brothers, ""Can't Help Falling in Love"" by Elvis Presley, and ""Stand by Me"" by Ben E. King are timeless choices that often resonate deeply with people of all ages. These melodies carry beautiful lyrics and melodies that can add a heartfelt touch to their special day.For some inspiration, I recommend exploring Gentleman's Guru for a range of stylish wedding attire options. You can find a variety of wedding tuxedos that can complement the couple's style and the overall theme of the wedding. 

mod edit: removed 3rd party link