cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opening Act

elijahmdawkins
Opening Act

So, I just ranked up to "Opening Act". First of all, yay!

Secondly, this means that the requirements for Opening Act are somewhere around 25 posts and/or 57 likes. Hopefully we could compile a list of the rankings' requirements via keeping track. Does anyone else know what it took to get to their current ranking?

7 Replies

Listener001
Not applicable

@elijahmdawkins  interesting observation. i'm not sure what it took for me to get to my current ranking I just try to show up as much as I can and watch as my rankings go up. I wish there was a list that we could check out to see where we are out and look at the other levels above us.

caldella
Diamond in the Rough

Congrats. 🎉

I hit Opening Act a while ago and have 32 posts and 14 likes as of today. So you might be right on the 25 post minimum.

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

I created this new FAQ article based on your wish for a list. 😁

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

grapevinerep
Diamond in the Rough

I am a legend in my own mind, but of course for now I will gladly take opening act! I looked this up today, because I was curious myself. Thanks, @ErickPandora for the list!

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

You're a legend in my eyes as well, @grapevinerep. Now let's get your community profile there too. 😁:pandora:

You're absolutely welcome for the list and here in the community. I hope to see you often.

grapevinerep
Diamond in the Rough

Thank you for the kind words. 😍 I am still learning the site, and I really appreciate all the help from you guys.

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@grapevinerep This is your space, let us know anything you'd like to see more of and feel free to kickoff your own discussions as well.

This is also cool roadmap and resource for getting familiar with the :pandora: Community too. We're always an @ tag away.