cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Playlist suggestion - GENRE SWAP

JackPhantom
On the Rise

So I can see someone saying to his/herself "you know, I'm curious about XYZ genre, but not sure about where to start..."

I could see a playlist request, e.g. "If I wanted to learn more about 1980s Chicano punk, which songs best represent what you'd play someone to intro them into that scene?"

Could we have a section that's basically "genre playlist requests", is that worth exploring?

Artist here as "Jack Phantom and the Exquisite Corpse Cabaret" (jazz)
3 Replies

adielizasmith
Opening Act
Well I like Anthem Lights the best of 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2014. I also LOVE Broadway's musical Wicked.
0 Kudos

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JackPhantom I think this idea of "you know, I'm curious about XYZ genre, but not sure about where to start..." should fit well into the existing Playlist Swap forum in the community as a new thread. Once someone creates a thread for an existing genre they'd like to explore, I can see the rest of our community members adding artists/songs that fit into that genre.

What do you think of that suggestion?

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

0 Kudos

JackPhantom
On the Rise
Sounds good, only thing you'd need is a QR code functionality where you can scan something and get taken immediately to the playlist/artist/whatever

Artist here as "Jack Phantom and the Exquisite Corpse Cabaret" (jazz)
0 Kudos