Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Podcast Recs ๐ŸŽง

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey ya'll - hope everyone had a nice weekend. ๐Ÿ‘‹

My go-to podcasts are usually related to true crime and investigative journalism. I also like daily news, society & culture, history, and sometimes fiction. I'm looking for new ones to listen to.

My current podcast listens include:

Serial was the very 1st podcast I listened back in 2014. Do you remember the 1st podcast you listened to?

Feel free to share/link your fave podcasts on Pandora so I can check them out. Thanks in advance for your recommendations.  ๐ŸŽง

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
7 Replies

AlyssaPandora here are a couple that you could check out. https://pandora.app.link/fwfvybbm28 , and here is the other, chances are you will probably skip this podcast, there are not many who I have met like this type of music, including those of my own family. But here it is any way, enjoy Alyssa. https://pandora.app.link/EEF2qZom28   

MOHLovesAlaska

Yoshi
Diamond in the Rough

Um... Have you listened to Dateline? My first podcast (on Pandora) was Weird Darkness. Before that, I listened to my dad's Jocko podcasts on YouTube.

-If you think about it, the brain named itself...-

Yoshi
Diamond in the Rough

I greatly enjoy Celtic music!

-If you think about it, the brain named itself...-

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks! @MOHLovesAlaska I haven't heard of this particular podcast. I'll check it out. ๐ŸŽง

@Yoshi I actually watch Dateline so a lot of those I've seen on TV already. ๐Ÿ™ˆ

I'll revisit it to see if there are any new ones. Appreciate the suggestions! ๐Ÿ‘

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

Force_User
Opening Act

@AlyssaPandora , do you watch Very Scary People? What about Forensic Files or 48 Hours? (BTW, I'm Yoshi, I just deleted my account, then made a new one)

The Force is with us.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Force_User Hey!

Yes to 48 Hours - but I haven't seen Forensic Files or Very Scary People. 

Force_User
Opening Act

In the next 48... 

The Force is with us.