cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q: If you followed your childhood dream job, what would you be?

Pandora

QOTW #27.png

If you followed the dreams you had in your youth, what do you think you'd be doing for a living today? 

Tags (2)
8 Replies

Speedcuber
Diamond in the Rough

I'd be a race car driver.

Listener001
Not applicable

☀️🌈-- I'd be a meteorologist.

@Pandora With all honesty...I would be either dead or broke...And no I will not elaborate...

Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

TannerPandora

I had no dreams as a child. 😆

TannerPandora_0-1712619824232.gif

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

@TannerPandora You are only the 3rd or fourth person I have come across in my life who stated you have never had a childhood dream of wanting to become something specific...Remarkable...But after all, being a true child means what care in the world does a child truly have to have as a child...(Except for those who have had a traumatizing upbringing)...

Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Growing up I wanted to be a writer, specifically a novelist. I love(d) reading! 📚

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 

@AlyssaPandora that is the first time I have heard that one...The imaginations that children have are truly unique as well as astounding, to say the least...As we know we have all heard the common ones...I want to be a Fireman, Policeman, President, Army man, Pilot (Plane or Helicopter)...But then once in a while, you come across those who have a much more detailed version of their dream as they see it like no one else...

Have a great day friend...Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

MetalMamaADD
Local Performer

I'd be a vocalist in one of these famous bands y'all listen to on Pandora 😘🤩