cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q: What role does music play in your daily routine?

Pandora

4.png

We'd love to hear more about the role music plays in your daily life. Share more details below! 🎶

11 Replies

Nitrohead50
Diamond in the Rough

I listen to music 24/7 life needs a soundtrack music is the only form of entertainment I need.

@Pandora the only time my music is off or muted is when I am praying 🙏, out shopping or when someone comes to visit me. I listen to music at home, at work, and it is playing when I go to sleep. I will be a Pandora customer 4 years this October and I nearly have 20,000 hours of Pandora music listening time. 

Take care and GOD bless. 

MOHLovesAlaska

avah_coleman
Local Performer

Music is a calming factor for me. I use when my anxiety is at an all time high, or I just need a second of peace to myself. I also use it a lot to focus or do work I may really need to finish doing. 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Music is such a huge part of my life. I listen while I cook, clean, exercise, work, travel. 

There's a soundtrack for everything. 🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

I listen to music pretty much all throughout the day. Whether I'm working out, driving, cooking, or just hanging out at home, there's always music playing in the background. 🎶

Dryahkoo
Underground

I'm a metal head at heart. I've had this same Pandora account for over 12yrs. I listen to my station, Metallica radio, or my playlists pretty much all day everyday no matter what I'm doing. It sings to my soul and brings a tear to my eye. I like all genres of music but metal is where I can find myself or lose myself, whichever the case may be 

4ourplay78
Local Performer

music is a must have in my life as I've read down below my music my playlist is a soundtrack to my life. like my age as in being old, my playlist is in length lol. Love all genre of music so should give you an idea how long my playlist is. Pandora you rock Love you guys

Kans4629
Underground

Music is the single most versatile tool in my repertoire. I use it to focus on tedious technical tasks at work, to calm and center myself, to get me pumped up and moving in the morning, etc. I wake up with a random song in my head every morning, and my headphones don’t come off unless showering, or sleeping… I’d be a scattered mess without it lol

JustplainDan
Local Performer

I prefer music over everything. It can take you more places in your mind and helps recall memories. 

20230425_192849.jpg

LydiaNorman
Underground

When I leave the house, there is always music in my headphones.

JackWarren
Underground

I can't imagine my life without music. It is everything to me. Music helps me cope with my emotions and keeps me sane.