cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relationships + Break Ups

Dengineer234
Local Performer

So just exited a 5 year relationship I happened to be loyal to the core she was not from the start looking for some feel-good songs fresh feel me good music a change from what but I've been listening to I know there has 5o be someone out there who's got something for me P.S. Thanks for the suggestions I will listen to everyone

mod edit: changed title for clarity

89 Replies

NickGavras38
Opening Act

It is if it's you

Braden_Reeves
Underground

yes

it very much is

tbsheffield32
Local Performer

What songs make a heartbroken man feel better? 😭

bloodypawziezz
Underground

This might not help but i usually listen to XXXTentacion or juice wrld.

braden_reeves2
Opening Act

I Am The Highway, This song always helps me in tough times.

NickGavras38
Opening Act

Amen brother. Nothing happens without a reason. Everybody has their issues, stop blaming your own issues on others and becoming an emo about it. Start owning up and accept your problems in the relationship. That will make everything better trust 

madyd
Underground

Hey does anyone have any good broken heart radios. Going through some stuff and need a good cry. If you know any songs or radios please let me know. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @madyd. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're going through some things right now. I completely understand where you're coming from. I moved your post over to this existing thread where you may find what you're looking for: Relationships + Break Ups

@TannerPandora has a good suggestion with Break Up Songs Radio here.

Hope this helps and that you feel better soon! 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 

zozovollmer83
Underground

listen to as much hard rock and suicidal music as u can and then cavetown soft pop 🙂 it works for break ups. Then scream with the lyrics to painkiller by beach bunny because those lyrics totally fit my most recent breakup with nick who also commented on this. Hope this helps!! we r there for u ❤️

0 Kudos

28jmgray
Up & Coming Artist

My boyfriend cheated on me  and i need a song 😞

DRACO AND MATTHEO MY LOVE

28jmgray
Up & Coming Artist

Screenshot 2023-12-18 1.23.23 PM.png

I can't right now 

0 Kudos

@28jmgray This song helped me when my ex-fiancee broke it off with me, especially when I knew she wasn't coming back. 

_1080W_1080H (3).jpg Roll With The Changes every breakup is hard, but some are harder than others. But you still have to get on with life because life is still going to go on with or without you. It was harsh for me to hear it just as I'm sure it is for you. I suffered a broken heart, and it almost ended me, but I'm still here every day rolling with the changes. Dear friend that is what you need to do...Yes, it hurts, but keep moving forward...

Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

28jmgray
Up & Coming Artist

@MOHLovesAlaska  I will thank you 

god bless you 

i'll try to move on 

-_-1
Diamond in the Rough

Call Me When You're Sober by Evanescence: I'm pretty sure that song was actually made for a breakup and if you give me a bit more time I'm betting I can find lots more I'm pretty good when it comes to lyrics

28jmgray
Up & Coming Artist

@-_-1   So take all the time you need 

-_-1
Diamond in the Rough

I'll come back with some more but right now there's Broken by Seether featuring Amy Lee, the Diary of Jane by Breaking Benjamin, Stupid Girl by Cold and Drown Me Slowly by Audioslave

-_-1
Diamond in the Rough

Maggie May by Rod Stewart, I must be dreaming by Evanescence, Bury Your Heart by Flyleaf, The Heart of Everything by Within Temptation, Santa Monica by Theory of a Deadman, and Cold by Crossfade let me know if you want me to keep going because I can

28jmgray
Up & Coming Artist

@-_-1 So take all the time you need 

28jmgray
Up & Coming Artist

@MOHLovesAlaska I'm feeling a little better  thanks friend and i'm going on break till either jan or feb and i'm leaving tomorrow I'll post once in awhile but i just wanted to tell you and send a song 

God bless you 

Lose Control

Mrodeo15
Opening Act

I need some songs for a breakup. 

My boyfriend of 3 years was cheating for 2 years 9f the relationship and its only been 2 days and he already has 3 other girls lined up