cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shared Playlist with Instant additions

Lovey
Local Performer

I have loved Pandora since it first was introduced. My family has moved to Spotify but I stay true to my Pandora. I am eclectic when it comes to my choice of music. I also have ADHD so I get very bored with the same type of music. Therefore, Pandora is my favorite option because I'm allowed to create a station that is as eclectic as I am, I truly love Pandora.

My playlist includes Ozzy, Prince, Keith Urban, Fall Out Boy, Dolly Parton, Rod Stewart, Aaron Neville, Teddy Swims, Chris Stapleton, Of Mice and Men, Imagine Dragons, Aerosmith, and so many more.

Does Pandora have the instant playlist option like Spotify? When my husband and I have family get togethers with our six children and six grandchildren, the variety of music is amazing. Unfortunately, Spotify is always used because someone starts a playlist then sends out a code to th group and it is super easy to add songs or artist to the playlist. I would love to be able to use Pandora for this type of family gathering but I haven't seen where this is an option.

Thanks

April

0 Kudos
1 Reply

LeonPandora

@Lovey Welcome to Community!

I'm glad to hear you're enjoying Pandora. While there isn't an instant playlist option in Pandora, you can follow the steps below to add songs to your playlists:

1. Start on the Now Playing screen for the current track.
  2. Tap on the ellipsis below the album art.
  3. Select Add to Playlist and indicate whether you'd like to add the track to a new playlist or an existing one.

To add other content to a playlist:

1. Search for the content you'd like to add to your playlist.
  2. If you're on a computer, hover your mouse over the name of that content and select the ellipsis. If you're on a mobile device, you'll want to press and hold the search result to pop up the overflow menu.
  3. Select Add to Playlist and indicate whether you'd like to add the track to a new playlist or an existing one.

You can also use the "Add similar songs"  option at the bottom of the playlists and Pandora will add songs that match the ones you've selected.

Hope this helps! We hope to see you more often on Community!

0 Kudos