cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Songs that chill ur mood

Ricky101
Diamond in the Rough

What song helps u when ur mad, upset, what song brings u happiness when ur life goes upside down???:)

8 Replies

@Ricky101 here are my top 3 playlists that I play no matter the mood I'm in. You can also collect them for your own personal use. Have a great day, take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska Created Playlist  this Playlist is 4 songs north of 1700. 

Love For 364 + One Valentines Day this Playlist is 2 songs north of 400. 

MOHLovesAlaska Alphabet Playlist  201 songs from A - Z. 

Enjoy the music, take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

I personally enjoy gospel songs when I am feeling down such as this album.

I also like upbeat songs such as:

What songs make you happy, @Ricky101?

Also, you may be interested in this community playlist challenge: Challenge #15: Happy Playlist

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

grapevinerep
Diamond in the Rough

I tend to turn my attention to Christian pop, too. And trust me, you don't have to claim Christianity to find the beauty in these songs. I'm a recovering alcoholic and drug addict, and I love talking about God and just how godless I was before getting sober.

My top two favorites are:

Rescue by fellow Louisianian Lauren Daigle and Point to You by We Are Messengers.

I don't think "God" is mentioned in either song, if that's a turn off for you. I totally understand obstinacy. But as mentioned, you can't help but feel lifted up by these two songs.

Ricky101
Diamond in the Rough

First off praise God for helping u out of those horrible things, and congratulations on ur recovery 🙏 🙌,  and I will check out those songs 🙂.  

Thank you very much for responding, and I love talking about God as well without him I wouldn't be alive after a traumatic event I had as a little kid. So I get what u mean by liking to talk about this amazing God. God bless you 🙏 ❤️ 

grapevinerep
Diamond in the Rough

Thank you, @Ricky101 but I could probably add much more. My music tastes vary, and I have a song for each of my personalities. LoL

Ricky101
Diamond in the Rough

@grapevinerep Yes I understand,  I too have a lot different music tastes lol, depends on my mood 😅.  And would love to hear more about ur walk w God!!!

God bless you 🙏 ❤️ 

Tis' The Old Ship Of Zion by Romance Watson. @Ricky101, @grapevinerep you both will take a liking to this song. This man has one of the greatest voices I have ever heard, and his vocal range from low to high is just phenomenal. Enjoy the song.

Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Ricky101
Diamond in the Rough

@MOHLovesAlaska  thx I will listen to it when I play Mt Playlist before bed can't wait!!!:)