Opening Act

Is there a link to submit music to?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1,273 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Liltdwrld I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Aso_Breezey
Local Performer
I need all of Aso Breezey Music so i can be able to create a station please
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Aso_Breezey To clarify, are you the artist Aso Breezey Music, and are you looking for assistance with your content on Pandora?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Aso_Breezey
Local Performer
Yes to both questions
0 Kudos

lq7193
Local Performer

My song "Breakable" is under another artist's profile with the same name as mine, can you get that fixed?

Breakable - This is my song, it's supposed to be under this account: https://www.pandora.com/artist/tre-savage/ARjcngq564224zP

0 Kudos

LilFiebre
Local Performer

I have two accounts for my artist music I wish to have them merged.

https://www.pandora.com/artist/lil-fiebre/ARw7bhmm5xqp4fq

https://www.pandora.com/artist/lil-fiebre/AR9mZlftqlx5KcP

I released an E.P. with a separate distributor and it was placed in another account.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up, @Aso_Breezey.

It looks like @GeraldPandora already replied to the initial message you posted - check out his reply here.

I recommend joining our Pandora for Creators Community space as he suggested, and creating a new thread there to to receive direct support from our AMP team.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lq7193 We invite you to join our new space for artists - Pandora for Creators Community!

Here you can get support, connect with other artists & Pandora curators and learn more about the powerful marketing tools in AMP. You can join the conversation in the Pandora for Creators Community here.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LilFiebre We invite you to join our new space for artists - Pandora for Creators Community!

Here you can get support, connect with other artists & Pandora curators and learn more about the powerful marketing tools in AMP. You can join the conversation in the Pandora for Creators Community here.

0 Kudos

Lukasoneall
Local Performer

Problem fixed

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lukasoneall We invite you to join our new space for artists - Pandora for Creators Community!

Here you can get support, connect with other artists & Pandora curators and learn more about the powerful marketing tools in AMP. You can join the conversation in the Pandora for Creators Community here.

Once you have joined, you can create a new thread in the AMP Support Forum to receive assistance directly from our support team.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Mrjazznazz
Local Performer

Can artists post tour dates on pandora

I manage an artist and saw a tour date on his pandora page. Wondering how it got there and how do I add all of the tour dates to the app?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mrjazznazz We invite you to join our new space for artists - Pandora for Creators Community!

Here you can get support, connect with other artists & Pandora curators and learn more about the powerful marketing tools in AMP. You can join the conversation in the Pandora for Creators Community here.

Once you have joined, you can create a new thread in the AMP Support Forum to receive assistance directly from our support team.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update 04/24/23:

Hi, everyone! 

We invite you to join our new space for artists - Pandora for Creators Community! Here you can get support, connect with other artists & Pandora curators and learn more about the powerful marketing tools in AMP.

You can join the conversation in the Pandora for Creators Community here.

We will be blocking this thread from further replies, however if you need assistance or have any questions, you can create a new post in the Amp Support Forum.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora: