Opening Act

Is there a link to submit music to?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1,273 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Axzis_Carolina I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be reaching out to you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Axzis_Carolina
Local Performer

ok

HazeRunner
Local Performer

I had the same problem here is my artist I want the song to be on

https://www.pandora.com/artist/hazerunner/ARq9w9fpld7VqPK

These are the songs that need to be moved to that profile....

https://pandora.app.link/ZfQwTji5hdb

https://pandora.app.link/XOD0oMj5hdb

0 Kudos

TylerRaySanford
Local Performer

Hello,

My artist name is Tyler Sanford. I believe I am encountering a similar issue.

My EP "Mend" recently went live on Pandora and while I'm able to access it through the search engine and stream the songs from my artist page, I am unable to sign up for AMP as when I go to claim the artist, my name does not show up in the available selections.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tyler

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@HazeRunner I have created a ticket for you with our AMP team.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TylerRaySanford It looks like you already have an open case with our AMP team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the last email they sent you.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

PDH
Underground

I have the basic subscription and have yet to upgrade to premium. This may be the reason for all of these questions.

I have identified that I can Collect Music. That collection seems to form individual Radios for each music artist. But, I don't seem to have the ability to sort what I have collected. For example, I may want to separate my collection of Jazz and Smooth Jazz artists from my Chillhop, Jazzhop and Lofi artists. Thus, I don't seem to be able to Collect and Sort.

But further on this concept it would be wonderful to be able to do this for Radio not just playlists. Although I don't appear to be able to create playlists. Regardless...for "Radio" it would work nicely to be able to assign a list of artists to a particular radio so that those artists along with the similar artists that Pandora brings forth from your algorithm can stream in the Radio. And to be able to create a few of these Radios would be nice.

I am an artist in the Chillhop, Jazzhop and Lofi Genres under artist's name P.D.H. I do have 6 releases on Pandora. Pandora Amp is very beneficial. I am very impressed with it. But I would love to be able to get more exposure in my related genres. I have selected about 18 goto tracks that I would love to be on Radio and related Genre algorithms:

Pandora:
Artist Name: P.D.H. | Track Title: Pilates Assisted | Release Date: 12/09/2020 | Distributor: Distrokid | Genres: Chillhop, Jazzhop, Lofi, Smooth Jazz
Artist Name: P.D.H. | Track Title: Her Nature's Unique | Release Date: 12/09/2020 | Distributor: Distrokid | Genres: Chillhop, Jazzhop, Lofi, Smooth Jazz
Artist Name: P.D.H. | Track Title: Home Designing | Release Date: 11/09/2020 | Distributor: Distrokid | Genres: Chillhop, Jazzhop, Lofi, Smooth Jazz
Artist Name: P.D.H. | Track Title: Fluttering Sparrows | Release Date: 11/09/2020 | Distributor: Distrokid | Genres: Chillhop, Jazzhop, Lofi, Smooth Jazz
Artist Name: P.D.H. | Track Title: Darting Swallows | Release Date: 11/09/2020 | Distributor: Distrokid | Genres: Chillhop, Jazzhop, Lofi, Smooth Jazz
Artist Name: P.D.H. | Track Title: Stationary Bike | Release Date: 12/09/2020 | Distributor: Distrokid | Genres: Chillhop, Jazzhop, Lofi, 
Artist Name: P.D.H. | Track Title: Her Beauty’s Unique | Release Date: 11/09/2020 | Distributor: Distrokid | Genres: Chillhop, Jazzhop, Lofi, 
Artist Name: P.D.H. | Track Title: Monkish Hermitage | Release Date: 12/09/2020 | Distributor: Distrokid | Genres: Chillhop, Jazzhop, Lofi, 
Artist Name: P.D.H. | Track Title: Integral Rests | Release Date: 7/16/2020 | Distributor: Distrokid | Genres: Chillhop, Jazzhop, Lofi, Smooth Jazz
Artist Name: P.D.H. | Track Title: Golf Caddying | Release Date: 7/16/2020 | Distributor: Distrokid | Genres: Chillhop, Jazzhop, Lofi, Smooth Jazz
Artist Name: P.D.H. | Track Title: Pair Communalism and Capitalism | Release Date: 10/09/2020 | Distributor: Distrokid | Genres: Chillhop, Jazzhop, Lofi, Smooth Jazz
Artist Name: P.D.H. | Track Title: Eye Wateringly Expensive | Release Date: 6/26/2020 | Distributor: Distrokid | Genres: Chillhop, Jazzhop, Lofi, Smooth Jazz
Artist Name: P.D.H. | Track Title: Ms Norberrys Parenting Class | Release Date: 6/26/2020 | Distributor: Distrokid | Genres: Chillhop, Jazzhop, Lofi, Smooth Jazz
Artist Name: P.D.H. | Track Title: Baby Steps | Release Date: 6/26/2020 | Distributor: Distrokid | Genres: Chillhop, Jazzhop, Lofi, 
Artist Name: P.D.H. | Track Title: News Drawings | Release Date: 6/26/2020 | Distributor: Distrokid | Genres: Chillhop, Jazzhop, Lofi, Smooth Jazz
Artist Name: P.D.H. | Track Title: Toledo 1085 | Release Date: 12/24/2019 | Distributor: Distrokid | Genres: Chillhop, Jazzhop, Lofi, 
Artist Name: P.D.H. | Track Title: Andalucia | Release Date: 12/24/2019 | Distributor: Distrokid | Genres: Chillhop, Jazzhop, Lofi, 
Artist Name: P.D.H. | Track Title: Greek Key | Release Date: 12/24/2019 | Distributor: Distrokid | Genres: Chillhop, Jazzhop, Lofi,                                                                                                                           

Artist Name: P.D.H. | Track Title: Balance of the 2 | Release Date: 10/09/2020 | Distributor: Distrokid |Genres: Chillhop, Jazzhop, Lofi, Smooth Jazz

SanchezBoon
Local Performer

SanchezBoon
Local Performer

The same goes for my other band "High Card Drifters"

Juniorbev
Local Performer

Hi, 

My music was accepted, and there is an artist page. But unable to find the artist station. Please help. 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Our AMP team can help with this, @Juniorbev.

I will have them contact you privately via email, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SanchezBoon I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to further assist with this, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PDH Nice to see you around the Community. 😁

Grouping stations by genre:

While there isn't currently a way to do this, I recommend upvoting this existing feature request with a ❤️, as well as add a comment with your feedback to express your interest in seeing it added to the service: Grouping stations by genre/mood/ etc.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

More exposure with your music on Pandora:

I went ahead and created a case for you with our AMP team. They will be contacting you privately via email to help answer any questions you have related to your music on Pandora.

Sykö
Local Performer

So far, under the band name "Call Me Alpha" I have 2 singles that are live on Pandora. Despite this, I cannot claim the artist profile because the Artist Name search bar does not recognize Call Me Alpha. What's the deal?

Screenshot_20210129-031901.png

Screenshot_20210129-031946.png

  https://pandora.app.link/3MDNAXO5qdb 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Sykö. 👋

Nice to see you around the community.

To keep everything tidy in the community space, I moved your post over to this existing thread: Support for Artists

Since we don't offer AMP / Artist Support on the Pandora Community, I've escalated your issue to the appropriate team. Someone from our AMP / Artist Support team will reach out to you to offer further assistance. Please keep an eye out for their email. 📬

Thanks for your patience during this process! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

nickytino
Local Performer

@AlyssaPandora My music has recently appeared on Pandora, and I am attempting to claim my Artist Profile (via Pandora AMP), but when I type my artist name to claim (Nicky Tino), it doesn't come up in the list of artists to claim. I tried putting my artist link from Pandora but that doesn't work either. I read a thread about this and they told me to contact you.

Thank you so much and have a great day. Stay safe!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nickytino I have created a ticket for you with our AMP team.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

dansommers
Local Performer

hello, 

I have a project called "The Monumental" and it's coming to Pandora from CD Baby distribution. For some reason "The" is being removed on the Pandora site.  Here's are three albums that are showing the artist name incorrectly.   It should be "The Monumental".   Thank you.

https://www.pandora.com/artist/monumental/electrostatic-love/ALh9ll9VKbhfrgK

https://www.pandora.com/artist/monumental/distance-to-daylight/ALmXP4rKqf5hvK9

https://www.pandora.com/artist/monumental/redestruct/ALjvJc6qtbtqkk9

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dansommers I will have someone from our AMP team contact you privately via email to help look into this further.

0 Kudos

PDH
Underground

Pardon me for not replying. I actually did not understand what had happened. I kind of had to wrap my head around that my post was being responded to here, and that this was a way in which Pandora replied to questions. I am still trying to wrap my head around where (in what topics) certain questions have to be raised. 

I was listening a little bit today to the LoFi Chill Radio and I am noticing that some of the music being played in that Genre Radio are not Lofi, Chillhop or Jazzhop. Those 3 styles kind of merge to form the Chillhop or LoFi genre.

People have been gravitating to Lofi and Chillhop because it: (to quote a label that tweeted me "our nice indie niche 'lofi' has become so similar to the mu$ic bu$ine$$ as a whole.") My reply basically was: "It is experiencing some of the growing pains in the tremendous responses of appreciation for the genre. Ppl are gravitating to it. It is: Non-lyrical. Non-dance. Work & study friendly. Romance & charm [btwn men & women] yet non-sensual. Hip. Chill (or Relaxing), Meditative. Reflective. Inspiring. While all maintaining a common theme that ties it to hip-hop and jazz. People are infusing Classical elements; Bossa Nova elements; Greek expressions in music in reference of antiquities; Folk-music. But the common thread is a tie being made with Hip Hop and/or Jazz sound. It really has been beautiful to watch and listen to art being painted in musical notes."

0 Kudos