cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support for Podcasters

TannerPandora

Pandora for Podcasters is a platform that enables individual podcast owners to reach new fans through data science-driven discovery. Podcasters can grow their audience and increase revenue through monetization while benefiting from the Podcast Genome Project working behind the scenes, recommending shows to the right listeners on the platform.

You can submit your podcast to Pandora by following this link and clicking on “Let’s Get Started.” Once you’ve created a Pandora AMP account or logged in to your Pandora AMP account (or created one here), you can drop the RSS Feed URL to your podcast to begin the submission process. You can find a complete list of our submission guidelines here.

Due to the volume of submissions, please allow up to 4-6 weeks for our team to review your request.

Screen Shot 2020-09-04 at 12.03.36 PM.png

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Labels (2)
103 Replies

chrisvoss
Local Performer

https://amp.pandora.com/curator/chris-voss-show/podcasts/episodes/PC:28671

I keep writing  customer service and they never fix.  I'd like to just delete it and resign up at this point to see if that fixes it.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@chrisvoss@chrisvoss I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

chrisvoss
Local Performer

It looks like they just fixed it thanks
Thanks,

Chris Voss
CEO/Editor
The Chris Voss Show

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@chrisvoss Happy to hear it!

MathSciHistory
Local Performer

Hello: My podcast feed hasn't been updated since December 2021. How do I refresh my RSS feed on Pandora? 
Thank you for your help!
Gabrielle with Math Science History Podcast

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MathSciHistory I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

MathSciHistory
Local Performer

Thank you!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @MathSciHistory. 🤝

UUPTheVoice
Local Performer

Hi Adam, 

I am also having major problems with the e-signature as I try to submit my podcast for Pandora. I have followed the directions - "Please type your name with a “/” before and after it, as your legally binding e-signature" - but it won't let me submit the Pandora Terms of Use and License Agreement. 

Can you help?

Thanks!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@UUPTheVoice I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

bronwenhclark
Local Performer

Hi! My podcast, Them's the Rules, is listed on Pandora but is wrongly credited to "Daydreamer Studios" rather than me, Bronwen Clark. How can I fix this? 

Thanks!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bronwenhclark I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

BetweenNerds
Local Performer

my podcast is being streamed on pandora, it give me a " due to licenses" error. anyone know how to fix this issue?
Ive already re-entry my host URL on there but it doesn't work

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BetweenNerds I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

Solomonster
Local Performer

I just moved to a different podcast host and assume that I may need to update my RSS feed, but cannot even find my podcast listed when I log in.  Can I speak with someone about this?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Solomonster I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

EdenKoz123
Local Performer

Hey, I am using Buzzsprout for my podcast. All my other directories have been up and running for a while. Pandora, which I submitted Feb 2020, still says it is approving. I am assuming it is stuck or something. What should I do? My podcast is: Just Be ~ Spiritual BOOM.

Thanks, Eden

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@EdenKoz123 I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

kcdutch
Local Performer

My last episode, dated 8-07-2022, for my podcast Uncle Erich Presents hasn’t been updated on Pandora. Can you please help me ? Thanks ! 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kcdutch I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.