cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird facts about yourself

Itsdemondeer
Diamond in the Rough

Hello everyone!

We all have weird facts about ourselves. Even if it occurs in every human or is very rare! You can have multiple or just one. Either way, ya’ll are perfect just the way you are. 
Starting with me:

• I have a very long tongue 

• I have parents that are 6’3 (father) 5’10 (mother), and I am 7’1

• I am always hungry 

• I was born in Japan, but have DNA from Norway 61%, Great Britain 19%, Canadian 10%, African American 8%, Latino 2%. 
Feel free to ask questions and comment! I can’t wait to see the results!

2 Replies

@Itsdemondeer, great stuff. Interesting to say the least. This is what I know about me, and my family.

• My Grandfather was born in 1881 in Bethlehem Israel (moms dad)
  • My Grandmother, her parents were Dutch and Welch. (moms mom) 
  • My Grandfather American Indian (Mohawk) (my dad's dad)
  • My Grandmother Irish and German (her mom Dublin area, her dad somewhere near Stuttgart)
  • There were 40 years between my Grandmother and Grandfather. (I know, mind-blowing) (my moms' parents).
  • My Grandparents owned and operated a dairy farm here in upstate N.Y. from the early '40s until the late 1970s. (my moms' parents).
  • My dad was a Vietnam Vet, he and my mom met when he was on leave. 
  • My mom is 5'2 my dad was 5'10 
  • I am 6'1, the tallest of all my siblings. The shortest is my brother, Mark 5'6. 
  • I have 12 siblings, 13 including myself (With the passing of my brother Donnie in 2019, back to 12) 
  • From oldest to youngest I am 6th 
  • I wear a size 14 double E boot, 
  • My brother Donnie had the highest IQ out of all our siblings, he was in the 150 range. I'm third at 127. 
  • My dad was 101 First Airborne Infantry, my oldest brother David was a squad commander for a tank division in Germany with the U.S Army. My brother Jason was in the U.S Marine Corps as an Aviation Mechanic. I was in the U. S Army/National Guard. 
  • I attended College at HCCC. 
  • I went to New Horizons IT tech school for 6 months
  • My favorite occupation was Logging, the best job in the world. Nothing compares to being in the woods and seeing nature in all of its beauty and constant change. Especially in the winter. 
  • Favorite time of year "WINTER" I love it. 
  • I am a Born again Christian (11/23/2008/1:50 pm) (Which means I believe in the birth, the death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ). Not at all popular these days. Especially in most third-world countries. I would rather be in favor of GOD than man. Even if that means I am hated by men. 

Thanks for sharing, take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

ilvasdetex
Local Performer

• I have an uncanny ability to memorize random facts and trivia, making me the go-to person for obscure knowledge during trivia nights.
  • Despite being right-handed, I am oddly proficient at performing tasks with my left hand, such as writing and using utensils.
  • I possess a unique talent for mimicking accents and dialects from around the world, often surprising others with my versatility in vocal imitation.
  • An odd quirk of mine is that I have a heightened sensitivity to certain sounds, such as the ticking of a clock or the buzzing of fluorescent lights, which can be distracting in otherwise quiet environments.
  • I have an unusual fascination with maps and geographical trivia, often spending hours exploring satellite imagery and studying the layout of cities around the world.
  • Despite being a night owl by nature, I have developed gyb like disciplined morning routine that includes meditation, exercise, and goal-setting, allowing me to start each day with focus and productivity.
  • One of my peculiar habits is that I collect unusual or vintage kitchen gadgets, finding joy in discovering obscure tools that serve oddly specific purposes.
  • I possess a keen sense of direction and rarely get lost, even in unfamiliar surroundings, thanks to my ability to navigate using landmarks and spatial awareness.
  • An interesting fact about me is that I have an insatiable curiosity for learning new languages and dialects, often immersing myself in language study apps and resources in my free time.
  • I have a unique talent for solving complex puzzles and brainteasers, finding joy in the challenge of unraveling intricate problems.
  • Despite being an introvert by nature, I have cultivated strong interpersonal skills and enjoy connecting with people from diverse backgrounds, finding common ground through meaningful conversations.
  • A quirky aspect of my personality is that I have a fascination with ancient civilizations and lost civilizations, often delving into research and speculation about their mysteries and enigmas.

mod edit: removed 3rd party link