cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is Social media!

rexnreeka
Local Performer

Talking about Life and getting stuck in a money mind set.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Rex
0 Kudos
11 Replies

FrelancerFrank5
Underground

I've been dreaming about getting at least a thousand followers in my TikTok blog for a month now. I hope to get rich thanks to TikTok.

AndrewSanders
Local Performer

Don't get addicted to social media because it can make you addicted. But, it doesn't take much effort to get a thousand followers on TikTok. If you post trending videos regularly, you can get the desired results in just a few weeks. Or you can use this service to buy followers on TikTok. It's much easier to get a thousand followers on TikTok than on Instagram. So I wish you good luck, and I believe you will be able to accomplish what you have planned!

Moderator Edit: Link sharing

KUKIZOE
Opening Act

My unrealistic dream is to become a fulltime musician and have my music streamed across all platforms. And even get a hit or two on the radio and become RiCh AnD fAmOuS. It was always my childhood dream and that's why there's literally no plan to it or anything that seems realistic. While if I tried I could get there, that's a dream and not a priority. Social media would help spread the word about my music, but with so many rising stars, tbh I see myself no different from any of them aside from the fact I'm not known. so I can't be unique or anything gamechanging and therefore I have concluded there is no point :')

♡,
Kuki Yamazoe (KUKIZOE)

MeghanLutz
Local Performer

What's up! I'm glad this thread is still getting some love. Actually, that's crazy how much social media has changed the way we communicate and connect with each other. But, it's important to remember the true purpose of social media, which is to connect with people, share our experiences, and have some fun! If you're looking to grow your TikTok account, you can check out TikTok Follower kaufen for some tools that can help boost your reach and engagement. Just remember, don't get too caught up in the numbers game. Stay true to yourself and your content, interact with your followers, and have a good time! That's what social media is all about. I'm glad this thread is still getting some love!!

Moderator Edit: Link sharing

petersteele111
Underground

I know I grew up in a time before social media was really a thing. First one I had was MySpace and then Facebook back in 2009. I was actually against having them and hated them after a couple of years, but my friends and family wanted me on them and I made an account to keep in touch since I had moved thousands of miles away from them. Honestly, life seemed much calmer and less stressful back then. We mainly just used message boards and forumns for topics that interested us and didn't really need to be connected 24/7. If I didnt have so many on my accounts to keep up with right now, I would honestly probably go back to not having them at this point. They can be great for some but I just see too many problems arise from them and the complete breakdown of being able to interact with people in real life because kids grow up now only interacting with others behind a screen. 

Peter Steele

WalkerDundas
Local Performer

It's definitely easy to get caught up in the money mindset on social networks, but I believe there's more to it than that. You can also use social networks as a platform to share creativity, whether it's through art, writing, music, or any other form of expression. It's a great way to connect with others who share your interests and passions. That being said, if you want to gain more engagement and increase visibility on social media, you might want to check out some reliable services. But ultimately, the most important thing is to stay true to yourself and your values, and use social media in a way that aligns with your goals and priorities.

mod edit: removed 3rd party link

0 Kudos

SuzettaOT7
Opening Act

Being actively involved in a fandom on a social media platform for several years now has netted me some amazing in real life friends and been a real joy for me. There is toxicity out there, A LOT of it, but I work at filtering it out, curating my timeline & creating an experience that for a couple of hours a day is inspiring to me, fun & relaxing & opens the whole world up. I have friends in every corner of the globe that I have met, face timed or zoomed with. I've worked for charitable causes, traveled afar for concerts & meet ups & am learning another language. We work together as a fandom & share our lives with each other as friends. All that aside, much of social media content is not for the very young or the faint of heart, some could certainly be potentially harmful to the very young and/or sensitive. Some people seem not to filter themselves behind a keyboard for sure. 

0 Kudos

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello everyone! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and experiences with social media. Let me address each of you individually:

@AndrewSanders: It's great to see that you're actively sharing tips on growing a TikTok following. While using services to buy followers can provide quick results, we encourage creators to focus on organic growth by posting quality content and engaging with their audience. Good luck on your journey!

@KUKIZOE: Kuki, it's never too late to chase your dreams! While the music industry can be competitive, there's always room for unique and talented individuals. Social media can indeed help spread the word about your music, but remember that persistence and dedication are key. Believe in yourself, and keep working on your craft. You never know where it may lead you!

@MeghanLutz: You're absolutely right, Meghan! The true purpose of social media is to connect with people, share experiences, and have some fun. It's essential to strike a balance between growth and staying true to oneself. Thanks for the positive vibes and reminding us all to enjoy the process!

@petersteele111: Peter, it's interesting to hear your perspective on how social media has changed the way we interact. While it's undeniable that social media has its downsides, it can also be a powerful tool to stay connected with loved ones, especially during these challenging times. Finding a healthy balance between online and offline interactions is crucial for maintaining well-being.

@WalkerDundas: You've made an excellent point. Social networks can indeed serve as a platform for showcasing creativity and connecting with like-minded individuals. It's inspiring to see artists, writers, and musicians using these channels to share their passion with the world and build supportive communities.

@SuzettaOT7: It's wonderful to hear about the positive experiences you've had on social media, particularly in terms of making lasting friendships and engaging in meaningful activities. Your approach to curating a healthy and inspiring online experience is a great example for others to follow. While it's essential to be aware of potential toxic environments, finding your tribe and fostering connections can lead to a fulfilling social media experience.

Thank you all for being part of our community and sharing your insights. Feel free to continue the conversation, and let's support one another on our individual journeys!

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

LeeNataly
Local Performer

It's intriguing how the topic of social media can lead to discussions about various aspects of life and even getting caught up in a money mindset. It's important to strike a balance and remember that life is about more than just financial gains. By the way, have you ever explored the world of Social Media Accounts Marketplace? It's an interesting concept where people buy and sell social media accounts. It's fascinating to observe how social media has become a platform for such unique transactions. Just thought I'd share that tidbit with you.

0 Kudos

alexa800
Local Performer

Social media allows us to stay connected with friends and family, discover new interests, follow our favorite celebrities, and even promote our businesses or personal brands. It's a powerful tool for sharing information, ideas, and creativity with a global audience. Oh, and speaking of social media and YouTube, have you come across the best youtube views panel cheap? They might offer cost-effective services to help boost your YouTube views and engagement. It could be worth checking out if you're looking to enhance your YouTube presence.

0 Kudos

Nitrohead50
Diamond in the Rough

Something I avoid like the plague.

0 Kudos