cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's your "guilty pleasure" station?

ROCKaholic
Underground

What's the station you have on your account that you'd be most embarrased about if someone saw you listening to it? 

For the record, screw em, love what you love and who cares what other people think!

For myself, I have a couple stations dedicated to Irish Folk and Sea Shanties. I'm made fun of for them, but I don't care, I love 'em and they're great to sing along to!

Tags (1)
22 Replies

@caldella I will be adding these to the GSOTD playlist, and adding you with your selections to the GSOTD post. Thank you for your participation, you take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

@ForgeMPH  I will be looking these songs up from this recommendation of yours. I will pick the top four songs from this list. I will be mentioning your request on the GSOTD post, and of course adding them to the GSOTD playlist. Thanks again for your selections, and for participating. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

For me it would have to be Christmas stations in summer or if I'm having a bad day. 🤣 

Holiday music makes me happy.   

My favorite is Soulful Holiday Radio.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos