cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When You Believe (Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston) vs Michael Jackson (Heal The World)

Cptheg3
Opening Act

This one is gonna be special, must I say more? Faith? Healing? Two things the world is desperately in need of. But who ya got Pandora Community?

3 Replies

@Cptheg3 good Monday morning to you, this challenge is a great challenge but I'm going with The Prince Of Egypt (When You Believe In Miracles)  by Maria Carey & Whitney Houston. 

Take care @Cptheg3 and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Cptheg3 This is a tough one! 

For me, I will have to go with "When You Believe" by Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston. Both singers are two of the best vocalists of all time, in my opinion. I think the messages in each song are relevant, especially during current times. However, "When You Believe" resonates with me more of the two songs.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Cptheg3 Wow! Once again, another tough one. The world needs healing now. There's too much hatred in the world. We can't even get along in our own country. Both of these songs are great but I'm going with Michael Jackson's "Heal The World".