cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Working From Home Listening Suggestions

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

I am one of the many Americans currently working from home due to the global pandemic that is COVID-19.

I'm interested in hearing some suggestions for either music OR podcasts that you're currently a fan of, so I can switch it up a bit. Any and all suggestions are appreciated. :pandora:

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

5 Replies

bp4437
Opening Act

My morning radio has exploded now that I'm not commuting. I listened to Pandora before but it was always offline playlists in the subway. I'm also leaning towards more chill stations since the world's gone mad. Laid Back Morning, Laid Back Brunch, Upbeat Indie Morning, Acoustic Classic (Rock), Motown, Taylor Davis (violin), My Celtic (custom), and a few singer-songwriter stations in the morning. I still like soundtracks as background music at work. Jam Bands, Ska Punk, and College Rock (all custom), takeover in the afternoon.

I had fun creating this station recently. Jack Johnson and Friends Radio.

ErickPandora, hey Erick how are you doing? I'm happy to reply to your request. My favorite song is "Foolish Games" by Jewel. So why not try listening to Jewel Radio. There are many great Female artist that are on her station. I also like Bag Pipe music, so try it out on the Podcast feature. Take care ErickPandora and stay safe. If you get time, let me know how you like my suggestions. If you give them a listen to. Take care.

Moderator edit: format

MOHLovesAlaska

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bp4437 That seems to be the case for a lot of folks that are spending more solo time at home and less time commuting to the office during coronavirus. Thank you for taking the time to share these as I will be giving these chill stations a try. One of my favorites is Post-Rock Radio

@MOHLovesAlaska I am doing fantastic! How have you been my dear friend? Jewel is a legend! I will make sure to give her station a try to hear what other suggestions I get through her station. I'm glad to hear from you my friend and hope that you're also staying safe. I appreciate you, brother.

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

ErickPandora, hello to you my friend. And yes, I am doing great. I hope you are as well. I hope you are taking all the necessary precautions' in staying safe. I have been staying busy helping out my neighbors who are elderly, and just cannot do outside maintenance on their property any longer. Plus trying to keep up maintaining my own. I hope you find Jewel's Radio station to be a joyful listening experience for you. Take care my good friend. I will give you a shout sometime. Be safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

Hello again friend, ErickPandora here is a link from another station I like. It is Dr. Hook radio station. They have some great tunes as well as many legendary artists. I hope you give them a listen to. You take care my good friend and stay safe. Happy listening. I will keep in touch every now and then just to say hello. Take care. https://pandora.app.link/JJfcmWIvE8  

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos