cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Favorite Updated Playlist

Trevor1
Diamond in the Rough

It’s Monday! What is current favorite updated playlist? Please share in the reply so others can check our your favorite updated playlist. 

6 Replies

@Trevor1 I will add all of my playlists, I will place them in the order from my very favorite on down. 

1). MOHLovesAlaska Created Playlist this playlist is just north of 1650 songs.

2). My Reading Playlist this playlist is 2 songs south of 80. 

3). MOHLovesAlaska Alphabet Playlist this playlist has exactly 259 songs as of right now. 

4). Love For 364 + One Valentines Day  this playlist is only 4 songs south of 400. 

5). Work Playlist the title speaks for itself, this playlist is 2 songs north of 450. 

6). Genre Songs Of The Day (GSOTD) this playlist was created strictly for a post I curate here in the Pandora Community called Genre Songs Of The Day Post and Playlist. This playlist grows every time I post. As of right now it contains 1481 songs. 

Enjoy these playlists, as well as the music. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Trevor1
Diamond in the Rough

I was thinking more along the lines of the Pandora generated playlist that are updated each week. I attached a screenshot of what I am taking about. However, your Genre Songs of the Day playlist looks awesome! 43ABB24E-DBA3-4F5D-9A29-29BEA5269C07.png

UncleBud
Chart Topper

I really only listen to playlists I've created like @MOHLovesAlaska does. I've got a playlist of my favorite songs from the last 42 years. I listen to it a good bit. Bud's Faves 

Trevor1
Diamond in the Rough

Will check it out, thanks for sharing 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

I think it's a pretty cool playlist. It's got country, pop, R & B and rock songs from the 80's to the present.

yopoppy
Opening Act

https://pandora.app.link/wVKvFuV9HDb 

YO POPPY Latin Artist and Music Producer