vamison28
Local Performer

im new to pandora and i wont to know how to make songs on here 

1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @vamison28. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space. I'm happy to share some information with you.

How Pandora Works:

Pandora offers three ways to listen: free ad-supported Pandora, Pandora Plus, and Pandora Premium. Each option offers access to our industry-leading radio and podcast service.

• As an ad-supported or Pandora Plus listener, you can access stations designed to introduce you to new music through the artists and songs that you know and love. You can type in your favorite artist or song and Pandora will do the rest. Music that is similar to your musical tastes will play in your station.
  • When listening to stations, you are able to rate music by giving it a Thumbs Up (meaning you like it and want more music like that on your station) or Thumbs Down (meaning you don't like it, or don't want music like that on this particular station). When you give a song a Thumbs Down, that song will never play again on that station.
  • We use a similar, personalized approach to help you discover podcasts and recommend new ones to you. Thumb up podcast episodes you love, and we’ll recommend more podcasts like it! Thumb down episodes you don’t like, and we’ll tune our recommendations accordingly.
  • Pandora Premium subscribers can enjoy the same service along with the ability to listen to music on-demand and create custom playlists.

For more tips on how to use Pandora, check out our help pageTo read about the additional benefits Pandora Plus or Pandora Premium, just ask, or visit the following link.

++

Submitting Music as an Artist:

At this time, making songs on Pandora isn't a feature. However, if you're an artist interested in submitting your existing music to Pandora, you can find out more details in this helpful article: Information for Artists Submitting to Pandora

Hope this helps! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024