cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what's the point?

Speedcuber
On the Rise

If we are just gonna die anyway, what's the point in going through the pain just to get to death?

0 Kudos
6 Replies

Iamtigrboy74
Local Performer

The pain is from those who bring death faster by free will. Pain is only temorary but theres is for eternity. If you know someone who is facing death...you could be the one who could stop it. Dont sit back and watch.....

TannerPandora

If you or anyone you know ever needs a little extra emotional support, please call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255), or you can text HOME to 741741 to communicate with a trained crisis counselor.

The call is free and confidential and crisis workers are there 24/7 to assist. We encourage you to use Lifeline

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Speedcuber
On the Rise

@TannerPandora, no offense but I'd like an actual answer.

@Speedcuber there is a reason for everything, just as there is a season for everything...If you are at the point I think you are then please remember this one thing...There is always another solution...Message me so we can have a chat...I have been in a very dark place and on the verge of ending it all...But 16 years later here I am a much better and stronger person...So why not take the time and message me and we can talk about whatever it is you are having a hard time dealing with...I also know some very good people who would love to help you as well...

Looking forward to your message...

Take care @Speedcuber and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

Speedcuber
On the Rise

I will message you but not right now.

@Speedcuber I'm getting ready to head out for the day and part of the early evening for work...But as soon as I get back I will check for your message...I know you may not be in the right frame of mind to be willing or feeling like talking, but that is when it is most vital that you do...I have been there and it is a very lonely and confusing place...Just remember you do matter, and you are very important to many others no matter how you feel right now you are a difference maker and vital to all of those in your life...

@Speedcuber keep your head up...Have a great day...Take care and GOD bless...

I will check back as soon as I can...

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos