cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Artist Rammstein will not start station?

jacobjrwhte
Local Performer

On multiple occasions, I've tried adding the artist 'Rammstein' as a station, and each time it creates a 'myusername's custom mix radio' instead (and just plays a shuffle). I believe it may be a bug with the particular artist? Has anyone else successfully added Rammstein?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @jacobjrwhte. 👋

Thanks so much for reporting this. We just added that station back to your Pandora account. You may need to refresh your browser or restart the app to notice the change. 

Could you send over a screenshot of exactly what you see when you listen to that station?

I can send over steps for to take a screenshot, if needed.

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

2 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @jacobjrwhte. 👋

Thanks so much for reporting this. We just added that station back to your Pandora account. You may need to refresh your browser or restart the app to notice the change. 

Could you send over a screenshot of exactly what you see when you listen to that station?

I can send over steps for to take a screenshot, if needed.

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

jacobjrwhte
Local Performer

Hey! Thanks a lot! I refreshed the browser and BAM! There it is - Thank you for doing that! All is well. Thanks again, Jacob.