cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desktop: Accessing Deep Cuts Mode

Thanoseid
Local Performer

I have seen an option on my phone app to turn on Deep Cuts to get less well known songs by artists, but do not see that option on the Desktop/website version.  D

Does anyone know how to turn that on for the Desktop version?

Moderator Edit: Change title for clarity

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Thanoseid. 👋

Pandora Modes are available on Pandora's website, mobile devices and the Sonos app. Unfortunately, not all Pandora Modes will be available on every station.

Pandora Modes on the Web:

• Start your station and go to your Now Playing screen.
  • Any available modes will be listed under Tune Your Station.

Hope this information is helpful! 🖥

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Thanoseid. 👋

Pandora Modes are available on Pandora's website, mobile devices and the Sonos app. Unfortunately, not all Pandora Modes will be available on every station.

Pandora Modes on the Web:

• Start your station and go to your Now Playing screen.
  • Any available modes will be listed under Tune Your Station.

Hope this information is helpful! 🖥

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

bboarder33
Local Performer

It doesn't work on shuffle mode, unfortuneately. Or any category stations. It has to be a single artist or band's station only. Stupid AF

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @bboarder33. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space, and thanks for your feedback.

Something to keep in mind, not all Pandora Modes will be available on every station. With genre stations, you'll see our new curated modes. I've included a screenshot below from Today's Hits Radio:

Screen Shot 2021-08-03 at 9.19.30 AM.png

With artist or song based stations, you'll have different modes available to you. For more information about other modes, check out this article: Pandora Modes

In the meantime, you may be interested in upvoting these existing feature requests created by other Pandora Community members.

To upvote an existing feature suggestion, click on the 💙icon next to the title of the idea. 

For more information about how feature requests work on the Pandora Community, feel free to check out this helpful infographic: "How do requests become features?"

I hope this information is helpful. 🎧

0 Kudos

ThnkWthPrtls
Local Performer

Can this be done on browser? I can't have my phone at work, need to use the browser app

I've tried a few stations and I'm not seeing a "Tune Your Station" option anywhere

mod edit: merged comments

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @ThnkWthPrtls. 👋

Thanks so much for posting about this.

This option is available on web and the Pandora Desktop App for Windows + MAC computers.

Could you share which station(s) you're noticing this with?

Also, are you able to view Deep Cuts mode when using your mobile device on these same stations?

Let me know. 🎧

0 Kudos