cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desktop: Computer Crashes While Listening to Pandora

AndrewHahn
Underground

I recently sign up for Pandora for one-year subscription package. But I am having a problem on my computer, after doing this my computer hanging a lot. Then I checked the task manager and see CPU usage Msmpeng.Exe file to the entire page. I do not understand whether the problem may occur due to signing up this. Can someone please help me to fix the issue?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @AndrewHahn. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble after signing up.

Looks like you recently created a free Pandora account. However, I'm not seeing that your account is upgraded to an annual 1-year subscription. That being said, I've created an email case for you with our support team. They will offer further assistance as well as help with troubleshooting. 

Please keep an eye out for their message soon. 📬

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @AndrewHahn. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble after signing up.

Looks like you recently created a free Pandora account. However, I'm not seeing that your account is upgraded to an annual 1-year subscription. That being said, I've created an email case for you with our support team. They will offer further assistance as well as help with troubleshooting. 

Please keep an eye out for their message soon. 📬

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

AndrewHahn
Underground

Actually, I created the Pandora account in a different name, so you have not reached there. But @AlyssaPandora I found an article on Google, and from here I guess the issue may happen due to lower hardware resources. Anyway, I went with the first solution and ran the Windows Defender scanning process. After applying this method the problem got solved. Now I have no issues while working on it. Thank you @AlyssaPandora for your support.

mod edit: removed 3rd party link

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Awesome! Thanks for confirming this info, @AndrewHahn.

Sounds like you're all set now. 

Enjoy the tunes 🎧

0 Kudos