cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desktop: How to Remove Accidental Thumbs Down

mmmmpppp
Local Performer

Whenever I accidentally give a thumbs down to a song I'm trying to give a thumbs up to, I can never find the song in my list of all thumbs down songs to correct the mistake.

This happened just now.  The artist's name does not appear on the page even if I keep scrolling down the list long enough to get the entire list.

It's frustrating to hear a song you particularly like and then struggle with the website without success.

Can anyone help me? 

TIA!

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @mmmmpppp. 👋

Sorry for any frustration this has caused.

If this happened during your current listening session, all you need to do is un-thumb that track.

To do that:

• Click on Now Playing in the upper left.
  • Hover your cursor over the album art and click View Session History.
  • Click the highlighted Thumb icon under the track you'd like to edit.

If this happened in a previous session, you'll need to edit that Thumb from the station's detail page.

To do that:

• Click on the name of the station you'd like to edit. If the station is not available on your Now Playing page, click on the My Collection button first, sort your collection by Stations, and then select the name of the station you'd like to edit.

This will take you to a page which shows you information about your personalized station.

If you'd like to edit your station's name or description, click on the small pencil icon to the left of the play button. If you are a Pandora Premium subscriber, click the ellipsis to the right of the play button and select Edit Station. Keep in mind that once you enter "edit station" mode, you'll need to save your changes when you're done.

• Otherwise, you can edit your Thumbed up or Thumbed down tracks, by scrolling down to the Thumb History of the station's page. By default, this section will show your Thumbed up tracks first. If you'd like to see your Thumbed down tracks, click on the Thumbs down icon.

To delete a Thumbed track, simply roll your cursor over the name of the track to reveal a hidden menu (or click the ellipsis if you are a Pandora Premium subscriber). Select Delete to remove that Thumb from your station.

I hope this information is helpful. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)

View solution in original post

1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @mmmmpppp. 👋

Sorry for any frustration this has caused.

If this happened during your current listening session, all you need to do is un-thumb that track.

To do that:

• Click on Now Playing in the upper left.
  • Hover your cursor over the album art and click View Session History.
  • Click the highlighted Thumb icon under the track you'd like to edit.

If this happened in a previous session, you'll need to edit that Thumb from the station's detail page.

To do that:

• Click on the name of the station you'd like to edit. If the station is not available on your Now Playing page, click on the My Collection button first, sort your collection by Stations, and then select the name of the station you'd like to edit.

This will take you to a page which shows you information about your personalized station.

If you'd like to edit your station's name or description, click on the small pencil icon to the left of the play button. If you are a Pandora Premium subscriber, click the ellipsis to the right of the play button and select Edit Station. Keep in mind that once you enter "edit station" mode, you'll need to save your changes when you're done.

• Otherwise, you can edit your Thumbed up or Thumbed down tracks, by scrolling down to the Thumb History of the station's page. By default, this section will show your Thumbed up tracks first. If you'd like to see your Thumbed down tracks, click on the Thumbs down icon.

To delete a Thumbed track, simply roll your cursor over the name of the track to reveal a hidden menu (or click the ellipsis if you are a Pandora Premium subscriber). Select Delete to remove that Thumb from your station.

I hope this information is helpful. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)