cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desktop: Now playing screen turns blue

morrissettej13
Local Performer

This feature is not currently working. When clicking "now playing" the screen turns blue with no options. What is going on? Are you aware of the issue? Is there a fix in process? Am I the only user experiencing this?

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@morrissettej13 Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

I noticed you added the Desktop App label to this thread - can you please confirm that is where you are experiencing this issue?

Also, are you listening from:

• A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  1. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  2. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos

codgod303
Local Performer

Same issue with me. It is on desktop app. as soon as I launch it gets stuck on solid blue screen at very top in text greyed out it has pandora logo with text saying "music and podcasts, free and on demand|Pandora

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @codgod303. 👋

Thanks for reporting your experience. 

Reset App Data: 

I would recommend resetting the Pandora app from the Help menu (not to worry, we'll keep track of your profile and collection for you). Select Help and then Reset App Data.

++

For MAC Computers:

If that doesn't correct the issue, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the Pandora app. Again, we'll keep track of your collection for you. To do that:

1. Close the Pandora app.
  2. Open a new Finder window.
  3. Click on Applications.
  4. Find the Pandora app and drag it to the Trash bin.
  5. Right click the Trash bin and select Empty Trash.

You can then use the following steps to reinstall the app:

• Install the Pandora desktop app from our website.
  • Open the downloaded file and follow the prompts to complete the installation.

*Minimum System Requirements: Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite or later.

++

For Windows Computers:

You can try uninstalling and reinstalling using the following steps:

1. Locate Pandora in your Start Menu, and right-click to reveal an additional menu. Select Uninstall from the dropdown menu. From there, select Pandora from the list and confirm by selecting Uninstall once more.
  2. Next, find our app in the Windows Store on your device. Search for Pandora in the upper right corner and click or tap Get to re-install.

Let me know if this helps. 🎧

Please note that downloading any application on your devices requires a Microsoft account and password, and it may be a different email address and password than those on your Pandora account. Also, we do not support Pandora on unofficial OS releases, like preview or developer builds. We only support Pandora on configurations that we have fully tested, so as to ensure the application will work correctly and not cause any problems with functions of the device.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 
0 Kudos